The EOG Octagon (EJD5277 versus RAILBIRD)

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Nice night Matty. Possible 4-1. This Twins v Yanks game though.....*-Blown leads,Chapman blown save, Twins come back in bottom of 9th to blow your 1.5 run cover. Hoping Twinkies and Halos get it done.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Sportsmanship...gave Rail a win.... doubt Rail would have informed EJD....

Karma took care of me at Target Field tonight. Yankees had no business winning that game. De Jesus (Home Plate ump) missed a clear 3rd strike that would have gotten the Twins out of the 8th still up 9-8.

I’m down 0.31 units with 4 games in hand. I like my position.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Play #35:

Wednesday July 24, 2019

919-920 New York Yankees-Minnesota Twins OVER 10.5 -120 (Happ/Odorizzi) @ Westgate

Two tired pens in this one.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Was there a Railbird play that I missed since the last scoreboard update, JK?

Did you maybe count his Angels play from Tuesday night twice? He reposted it listing the opener.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Play #36:

Thursday July 25, 2019

7:15 PM CT/5:15 PM PT:

961 Cleveland Indians (-1.5) +105 (Plutko/Montgomery) @ Westgate

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #36:

Thursday July 25, 2019

7:15 PM CT/5:15 PM PT:

961 Cleveland Indians (-1.5) +105 (Plutko/Montgomery) @ Westgate

Final score: Cleveland 5 Kansas City 4 (14).

The Indians scored two runs in the top of the 14th inning only to have the Royals to score once in the bottom of the inning.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Only six plays left (EJD with four, Birdie with two) in this month's competition.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Twins 6 White Sox 2.

Solid winner for EJD.

Let the gamesmanship begin.

CURRENT SCORE:

RAILBIRD 21-16-1 +1.08 UNITS

EJD 19-17-1 +1.77 UNITS

ComptrBob

EOG Master
You can still post....you do not need an edit button.....
Rail beginning to melt down a bit...better be careful on his next selection...I think Gabe can expect a phone call..

Garbage.

If you have a moderator that edits your posts after the fact, there is no point in correcting the mod.

I quoted a JK mistake and implied I disagreed with his post. Then JK edited his post AND edited his quote within my post. Net result is that I look silly to anyone reading the sequence without seeing the original post.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bob, I included the word "edit" in parentheses and declared I would not do that again.

I only realized my mistake after the fact.