The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

Re: The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

I'm still laughing!! The funniest part was some fuckboys running in to say how fit he was, how good looking and so on, LOL. Last time a guy posted about his car to try and impress people was 10th grade, and there was bush around!! This short MF'er trying to show out for a group of straight men might be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

PS - just found out he went 11-0 yesterday! No, no, he didn't post the plays, he did the more common way here in forumville of just telling us the next day. Between the car and the incredible winning I'm starting to be a member of the Pancho-nite fan club.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I'm still laughing!! The funniest part was some fuckboys running in to say how fit he was, how good looking and so on, LOL. Last time a guy posted about his car to try and impress people was 10th grade, and there was bush around!! This short MF'er trying to show out for a group of straight men might be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

PS - just found out he went 11-0 yesterday! No, no, he didn't post the plays, he did the more common way here in forumville of just telling us the next day. Between the car and the incredible winning I'm starting to be a member of the Pancho-nite fan club.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
Which forumviller is in the car?

NO NOT THAT KLAN :doh1I JUST JOINED WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM BOYS THIS IS MY TYPE OF ORGANIZATION NO JEWS,NO NIGERIANS,NO FEMALES,NO LESBIANS,BOYS NOTHING BUT STRAIGHT MIDDLE AGED WHITE MALES LIKE MYSELF.BOYS GO TO ASK A FREE MASON AND SEE THERE NEWEST MEMBER I ACTUALLY ASKED THEM A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS.

BOYS FOR NOW ON I WANT TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT I AM NOW A FREE MASON A LEADER OF MEN 12io4j2w90

BOYS BEING A FREE MASON IS GREAT EVERYBODY GIVES YOU STUFF FOR FREE BECAUSE THEY THINK YOUR SMART ALL YU SAY IS I AM A FREE MASON AND PEOPLE SALUTE YOU LIKE YOUR A HERO.BOYS NOT ANYBOSY CAN BE A FREE MASON ITS A REAL HONOR TO BE A WHITE HARD WORKING AMERICAN

BOYS DONT FORGET TO READ MY COMMENTS AT ASKAFREEMASON.COM I AM THERE NEWEST MEMBER LOOK FOR ME AT MY NEW FORUM.I DONT HANG WITH PEASANTS ANYMORE FELLAS.
BOYS WHEN I ASKED THE SR. MEMBER OF THE FREE MASONS CLUB IF WE SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND THERE FAMILIES HIS RESPONSE WAS AND I QUOTE

FREE MASONS IS A MENS CLUB MOST OF THE ACTIVITIES ARE FOR MEN (WHAT THE F-CK DOES THAT MEAN WE SIT AROUND AND JERK OFF TOGETHER THIS FREE MASON ORGANIZATION IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGS :doh1 I GET NERVOUS WHEN I AM TOLD WE DONT PLAY CARDS AFTER THE MEETINGS AND WE DONT ALLOW ANY FEMALES INTO ANY MEETINGS JESUS CHRIST I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR A PLACE TO GO TO MEET OTHER WOMEN AND HAVE STRIPPERS AT EACH MEETING FOR LAP DANCES.

THESE FREE MASONS ARE EITHER A BUNCH OF QUEERS OR THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LONELY GUYS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK A COUPLE OF MORE QUESTIONS BEFORE I JOIN THIS FAG GROUP

SHRINK I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO BEANTOWNJIM AGAIN THIS FREE MASON NAME MIGHT HAVE ME ASSOCIATED WITH A BUNCH OF FAGS.:doh1
THESE FREE MASONS ARE SCARING ME THEY TALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF MEN MEETING IN A LODGE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WITH NO WOMEN AROUND.I AM HAVING VISIONS OF ME ENDING UP LIKE THE GUY IN THE MOVIE DELIVERENCE SQUEELING LIKE A PIG IN THE DEEP WOODS:doh1 BEFORE I HANG OUT WITH A BUNCH OF MEN I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT FAGS.

I DONT NEED A JOB AT THE GAS COMPANY BAD ENOUGH TO LET ROBERT STANLEY HAVE HIS WAY WITH ME :kissass:

FREE MASONS ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND BALLWONDER UP TO THE LODGE TO FIND OUT WHAT THESE FAGS DO AT THERE MEETINGS

There are winners and losers, I am a winner. Guys that are losers cant comprehend that I guess. So when people say things they simply dont believe it.

But I went to Brown University and graduated with a 3.8 GPA without really trying too hard, I scored a 42 or 43 on my LSAT in the last year before they changed the scoring I also scored 1520 or 1540 (cant remember now) on my SATs to get into college. Some guys are smart and some guys test well, I am both. If you cant comprehend that then well it explains why you have such inferiority complexes.

As far as the sports stuff, I was a pretty good runner and when i graduated college I got even better. At 5' 10 and able to dunk a basketball do some math and figure out what kind of vertical you need to do that, like I said a guy on the team was 5' 8 and could dunk so his vert was better than mine.

With all that being said I am also a law school drop out convicted felon that never had a 'real' job his whole life. But I live better than most but am not the type to take it for granted or act like a rich dick like a lot of people I know do.

Just because you guys never did anything or had anything doesnt mean others dont. It also doesnt mean guys that have it are anything special. Like I said some of us are winners and most of you are losers...
^

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: The most infamous pictures in Forumville history

Re: The most infamous pictures in Forumville history

he has more chins than a Chinese phone book