THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

Exactly my thought. Knowing all the trash that comes out of that neighborhood I can understand that kind of talk. One bad egg after another. All wannabe mobsters who are all broke(except for Mike) they all hop on his bandwagon until they do something real stupid and get kicked off the train. I know Mike would not be pleased with what "a friend" is posting on an open forum, true or not. This JAM must of smoked a lot of dust or something to continue on with his idiotic posts.

100%

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

JAM, take a deep breath. You're talking to a lot of experienced horseplayers.

JAM, take a deep breath. You're talking to a lot of experienced horseplayers.
Really? It does not seem like it.

First, Rudy Rodriquez is an ex-jockey who is now winning races at 35%. How? Why have the Feds raided his barn 3 times in the last 3 months? Does anyone know this here? No they don't. I do, and I got the info from Allen Jerkens about Rudy. Take a deap breath JK? Stroke off guys that "THINK" they know the entire racing program. Fuck that John, I don't kiss anyone's ass, I tell it like I know it.

Some people do not believe what is going on out there. I tell it like I see it, SO DON'T TRY TO INSULT ME WITH THIS EXPERIENCED HORSEPLAYER CRAP, "JK".

I am just about finished with TELLING THE TRUTH HERE. Luca is a hater, DC writes book reports and still has a negative ROI, and 2w2p2s is nver wrong. John Kelly strokes the shit out of DC. John, you can have them, they are all yours.

I thought better of you JAM. But to say on an open forum a trainer has a DESIGNER STEROID that can't be detected,lol, come on. If you really think thats true then maybe someone can sell you the George Washington Bridge at a price.

One minute your wife writes for you and then you come back in and post over her. Who posted this? You or your wife?

Are you this blind Lee? Get it together and realize these trainers blast the hell out these horses. What the hell is wrong with you? How the hell do you own any horses? Do not be so blind about these trainers. Wake up...get with the program already.

Luca your jealousy is sickening already. You really suck in the game. Start doing more reading and less posting. Or

Ray Luca

EOG Master

so much for the deep breath :LMAO:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

jam u have forgotten more real inside info than most here will ever know..but some advise, just relax a bit, proceed with class, and keep doing what you are doing....

Exactly my thought. Knowing all the trash that comes out of that neighborhood I can understand that kind of talk. One bad egg after another. All wannabe mobsters who are all broke(except for Mike) they all hop on his bandwagon until they do something real stupid and get kicked off the train. I know Mike would not be pleased with what "a friend" is posting on an open forum, true or not. This JAM must of smoked a lot of dust or something to continue on with his idiotic posts.

First off Blowjob, wannabe gangster? LOL, if you really knew who I was you would recant.

Second off blowjob, what have I posted in the, "OPEN FORUM?"

Third off blowjob, it sounds like you deserved to get stiffed.

so much for the deep breath :LMAO:LMAO

Don't hate Luca, get yourself into a new sport, you really blow at handicapping horses. You are so far in the negative it is sickening. What are you? Minus 148 units?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

First off Blowjob, wannabe gangster? LOL, if you really knew who I was you would recant.

You are an average nobody and you get to live the rest of your life like a schnook

jam u have forgotten more real inside info than most here will ever know..but some advise, just relax a bit, proceed with class, and keep doing what you are doing....

Try, they have no idea, but they glorify themselves to no end. It gets sickening after a while.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Don't hate Luca, get yourself into a new sport, you really blow at handicapping horses. You are so far in the negative it is sickening. What are you? Minus 148 units?

Yes and at this rate i'll be broke in 47 years

Ray Luca

EOG Master

You should be knocking my college football, thats where I really suck

You are an average nobody and you get to live the rest of your life like a schnook

Listen, put down the goodfellas DVD. Start doing something productive instead of burying the EOG forum your losers.

You should be knocking my college football, thats where I really suck

You suck in everything. Maybe you just end it already. The Q58 bus will be coming by in 15 minutes, just do the EOG forum a favor and walk right in front of it.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

So far u knocked everyone including JK. Sounds like the real jealous person is you. Figures a guy like you knows the bus schedule.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Listen, put down the goodfellas DVD. Start doing something productive instead of burying the EOG forum your losers.

I was calling you a Rat bastard. It fits. Name dropping little rat *$%^.

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

Second off blowjob, what have I posted in the, "OPEN FORUM?"

Third off blowjob, it sounds like you deserved to get stiffed.

Ok. Your really are a jerkoff. Deserved to get stiffed? WOW, you really are from that scumbag area. Your a punk. Just like the rest of the pussies from your neighborhood. All rats. All stiffs. All broke mother fuckers. Recant .LOL.

I am going to pass this along to Mike for real. Guy doesn't even place his own bets because he wants to stay clear of anything close to illegal and here he has he so called "FRIEND" talking like a tough guy in a forum full of feds.

Your about as stupid as they come.

I was just in your hood. Had a nice dinner at London lennies. You probably can't even afford the place.

And I don't bet horses

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

If anyone doubts Rudy Rodriguez is juicing his horses, they need to have their head examined.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Mr. Rodriguez is obviously doing SOMETHING. Have you seen this guy's record with new acquisitions??? It approaches 50%.

Lemme see here. I've only been posting here for a couple of months, and already i see that JAM knows Mike Repole, Allen Jerkens, and three of Florida State's starting five. He also knows the secret training habits of both Todd Pletcher and Rudy Rodriguez, not to mention the comings and goings of federal agents. And oh yeah, he also personally saw the MRI of Quality Road's heart. This guy gets around...

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

look Nap all of you guys bring good info....why cant we work together?......it doesnt have to be one guy only

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Is Nap a previos handle? The guy is an obvious nut and I knew he would blow up sooner or later.

Serious question about the "juicing" fellas... What happens at Saratoga? Why do all the guys who have that reputation come up empty (for the most part) at the Spa?

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

I thought I read during the recent meet that Marty Wolfson has an excellent record shipping into Saratoga for stakes?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Motovato exploded for Wolfson from Pletcher...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

The Vets are equally guilty imo

Ok. Your really are a jerkoff. Deserved to get stiffed? WOW, you really are from that scumbag area. Your a punk. Just like the rest of the pussies from your neighborhood. All rats. All stiffs. All broke mother fuckers. Recant .LOL.

I am going to pass this along to Mike for real. Guy doesn't even place his own bets because he wants to stay clear of anything close to illegal and here he has he so called "FRIEND" talking like a tough guy in a forum full of feds.

Your about as stupid as they come.

I was just in your hood. Had a nice dinner at London lennies. You probably can't even afford the place.

And I don't bet horses

Go fuck yourself. Please.

Who the hell do you think you are? London Lennies? LOL.....I ate there when I was 16 years old. Maybe you should try Peter Lugers, I live there.

All you want to do is, "tell". LOL, you are truly a blowjob.

Is Nap a previos handle? The guy is an obvious nut and I knew he would blow up sooner or later.

Serious question about the "juicing" fellas... What happens at Saratoga? Why do all the guys who have that reputation come up empty (for the most part) at the Spa?

I thought you knew? Seriously, you are that far behind the 8 ball? Now I know why you are 148 units behind. The little juicers with their substandard crop stay away from the Stake Races. Saratoga is all about promising 2 year olds and established 3 year olds. The juicers are allowed to play all year long at Aqueduct but must pick and choose there low level claiming races at the Spa.

Anything else you need to know Luca?

If anyone doubts Rudy Rodriguez is juicing his horses, they need to have their head examined.

Thank you Red Alert, you are damn right.

People need to open their eyes and see.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I thought you knew? Seriously, you are that far behind the 8 ball? Now I know why you are 148 units behind. The little juicers with their substandard crop stay away from the Stake Races. Saratoga is all about promising 2 year olds and established 3 year olds. The juicers are allowed to play all year long at Aqueduct but must pick and choose there low level claiming races at the Spa.

Anything else you need to know Luca?

Yeah, I want to know why you declined a contest where you get 2-1 odds and name the amount plus dictate the rules?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

And BTW JAM, you told me to go kill myself, probably the last thing u should say to anyone especially here.

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

Go fuck yourself. Please.

Who the hell do you think you are? London Lennies? LOL.....I ate there when I was 16 years old. Maybe you should try Peter Lugers, I live there.

All you want to do is, "tell". LOL, you are truly a blowjob.

You post like a 16 year old. Lugers is for the boys. When you take the wife out you don't go to lugers. You must date men.

Go eat some cheese. Rat. You are the biggest moron ever encountered on a forum. Your the only one who thinks your not an idiot.

Go juice or horse fuckface.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I never went to London Lennie's. Any good? I was over in Woodhaven House the other night. That's more my speed.

Mr. Rodriguez is obviously doing SOMETHING. Have you seen this guy's record with new acquisitions??? It approaches 50%.

Lemme see here. I've only been posting here for a couple of months, and already i see that JAM knows Mike Repole, Allen Jerkens, and three of Florida State's starting five. He also knows the secret training habits of both Todd Pletcher and Rudy Rodriguez, not to mention the comings and goings of federal agents. And oh yeah, he also personally saw the MRI of Quality Road's heart. This guy gets around...

This has to be the "Jackass" statement of the year. State facts. Florida State starting 5? You are fucking retarded. You think this statment is hilarous? You are one jealous mother fucker.

Discrett Cat thinks he is a professional handicapper, but meanwhile he has a disastrous ROI. Maybe you need to start reading and stop writing, DC?

If you need some handicapping help give me a call.

You post like a 16 year old. Lugers is for the boys. When you take the wife out you don't go to lugers. You must date men.

Go eat some cheese. Rat. You are the biggest moron ever encountered on a forum. Your the only one who thinks your not an idiot.

Go juice or horse fuckface.

You write so elegant. I need an interpreter to decipher what you write.

"Go eat some cheese":LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Too funny and so original.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

So happy everyone can now see what a jerk this JAM is. Any more responses to this guy is just a waste of time. These types of posters should be shown the door.

And BTW JAM, you told me to go kill myself, probably the last thing u should say to anyone especially here.

I tell everyone to go kill themselves. A joke. This is not the suicide prevention hotline.

As far as the handicapping contest, I already told you I am 2 miles from your home and you know where I am at. Anytime. 2 to 1 sounds good. Come by, we will iron out the details. I cannot blame you for trying to get your reputation back. You are 148 units in the red. Maybe you should start a 1k contest to help you with horses.