The Patriot nurse on the Coronavirus

railbird

EOG Master
Keep young children indoors, young children are cute, but they have horrendous hygene, keep immigrants out. Get rid of inflammatory foods in your diet

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's a chart of possible infection rate scenarios that was put out. Before you say these are ridiculous, consider that this virus was first reported(noticed) by scientists on Dec, 30, just 61 days ago. look at all that's happened in the last 2 months?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
elephant in the room let's discuss

Railturd has upper respiratory issues with a side of obesity and a side of bad karma owed is most likely dead by the mlb all star break

waco

EOG Dedicated
I went to 4 stores and no toilet paper!! I had to settle for Kleenex. WTF is wrong with people

Bushay

NHL Expert
Railbird and his flock of conspiracy nuts always get exposed. Just as the "Patriot Nurse is here.

The first lesson dopes like Railbird needs to learn is the definition of a Patriot. She'll end up in jail with the rest of them when it's all said and done.

"There is a particularly annoying and obnoxious vaccine-denying zombie liar who goes by the handle of The PatriotNurse. Now, as you would expect from her name, she is a nurse, but she runs with the anti-government, conspiracy theory loving, pro-gun (and I don’t mean just owning one gun, but having a full armory because of the government and conspiracies) crowd. And she is antivaccination, as you may have guessed. She posted a crazy video on YouTube, which lists out all of the canards and lies of the antivaccine zombies.
Amusingly, she has disabled comments to this video by stating, “The comments are OFF for many reasons. Foremost is that I refuse to be abused for a contrarian viewpoint that goes against mainstream “Sickcare.” One of the fun things about YouTube is the comments section, where you can cheer for a good music video, or attack someone who posts dumb stuff. But The PatriotNurse refuses to allow her zombie ideas to be shown in the bright light of the day. After watching some of her other videos, I cannot believe someone actually gave her a degree in nursing.
In her vaccine denying, anti-science video, The PatriotNurse uses the standard repertoire of unsupported claims, myths and fairytales that most antivaccinationists use to make their ignorant cases. So, in order of the stupidity of her zombified argument, let me try to chop of its head, and hope the argument doesn’t come back again. Maybe I’m naive about that. " Continue reading

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/tag/patriotnurse/