The Trump Blog

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Re: The Trump Blog

You’re correct, it was stolen.

-Bernie Sanders.

Thanks for the peek!.

Idiot prior to the Trump fraudulent election the Republicons also stole the Bush V Gore election. The Cons blamed hanging chads in Florida. Boy did America pay a stiff price for that robbery.

Republicons suck!

mr merlin

EOG Master

The NFL has now banned protesting the national anthem or other shows of disrespect, Trump wins again!

You know, we're getting so tired of winning....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

:houra:houra

Thanks for the peek. Your post makes as much sense as when you said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. You expose your ignorance all the time.

Maybe Im liked because of the EOG record I own. In my 4 years of posting I shared exactly one pick 6 ticket with the forum. It paid $40,000. 1 for 1 for 40k. Thats an EOG record that will never be broken. What value do cowards like you add? Zero!

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the peek. Your post makes as much sense as when you said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. You expose your ignorance all the time.

Maybe Im liked because of the EOG record I own. In my 4 years of posting I shared exactly one pick 6 ticket with the forum. It paid $40,000. 1 for 1 for 40k. Thats an EOG record that will never be broken. What value do cowards like you add? Zero!

#theparrot

mr merlin

EOG Master

Latest polls have republicans leading in 4 senate races where dems are the incumbent - MO, FL, WV and IN, where's that blue wave? With the few anti-trump republicans(corker,flake, mccain) going to be gone, the next congress will be vastly more pro trump...poor Mueller. :lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated

new report shows that the median household income has climbed 3% since trump took office. huge implications for 2018 and 2020

Bigrunner

EOG Master

#theparrot

The coward calling my a parrot. 😂

The coward admitts he hits women. He also attacks defenseless woman at Eog.

My sister, Rachel, Whoopi, Hillary, Oparah. True definition of a lying coward. 😂

P. S. Rachel gave me the $40,000 pick 6 winner I posted. HOF

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Every time you, Delbert, Bumzee and Alf post Mueller this, Mueller that, I just add another month to the investigation.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

next time a reporter ask questions to Obama , please ask

what date did you first hear concerns about the trump campaign's possible links to Russia.?

who told you ?

what action, if any, did you authorize?

did you know/approve of the informants?

when was your second briefing?

michael777

EOG Dedicated

Barry,whatt did you know and when did you know it? Ali Obama,Clapper,Comey,and the commie voting Brennan all should be locked up

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Latest polls have republicans leading in 4 senate races where dems are the incumbent - MO, FL, WV and IN, where's that blue wave? With the few anti-trump republicans(corker,flake, mccain) going to be gone, the next congress will be vastly more pro trump...poor Mueller. :lol

new report shows that the median household income has climbed 3% since trump took office. huge implications for 2018 and 2020

Deja Vu. You cowards are cumming again!

Nobel, Nobel, Nobel

3% is a whopper. 😂

alfie

EOG Dedicated

The coward calling my a parrot. ??????

My sister, Rachel, Whoopi, Hillary, Oparah. True definition of a lying coward. ??????

would you bend over and let Rachel use her strap-on...….

alfie

EOG Dedicated

The coward calling my a parrot. ??????

My sister, Rachel, Whoopi, Hillary, Oparah. True definition of a lying coward. ??????

the women of eog……..lol...…….

billysink

EOG Dedicated

All this Obama shit, Hillary mess, Mueller chip.

Not gonna make Donald any more qualified to run the country.

The guy is incompetent.

Period.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

would you bend over and let Rachel use her strap-on...….

Lying Alfie, never thought about it until now. Sounds kinky, I might. Especially if he girlfriend joined in.

Coward, one thing I know for sure, I would never hit her. My parents raised my where it was wrong for a man to hit a women. Trumptards don't believe in values.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

maybe it's enough to payoff for you to pay debts...…..

Coward not even close. Maybe a couple of whopper meals a week. 3% of $100,000 is $3,000 pretax. About $2,000 after tax. That's $160 a month. I bet you wouldn't have ejaculated if you knew that. Like Billy said it won't even cover the cost of living increase you dumb fuck. Gas has gone up 25%

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You might let Rachel Maddow peg you with a strap on? Okay. Good to know, Bigrunner.

Yes, especially if he girlfriend joined in.

Its on my bucklist. A threesome with 2 lesbians.

Javy prefers a threesome with two males. We can never forget Javy fantasies about NFL players jerking off in the locker room. Just one of many gay fantasies Javy has shared with EOG.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

NFL bends the knee to Trump, Dems are busy defending MS-13. Too much winning!

Remember collusion?

:LMAO

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You could check that off your bucket list without taking a dildo up your ass, Bigrunner.

Sharing a dildo up your ass with Rachel and her girlfriend is a lot different then sharing a dildo with Ben Rothisberger and James Harrison in the locker room.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

NFL bends the knee to Trump, Dems are busy defending MS-13. Too much winning!

Remember collusion?

:LMAO

Your were busy ejaculating when Trump tweeted North Korea denuclearised. Alfie the coward was thinking about aircraft carriers during his orgasm. Fair warning was saying to himself how internationally brilliant Trump is. Then he came.

The Trumptards were chanting Nobel, Nobel while they were cumming all over each over. Javy was thinking about James Harrison.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Who cares?

Admin, senate, house been right for two years, ain't accomplish shit.

Well, besides remaking the federal judiciary, passing a massive tax cut, stripping thousands of regulations. Billy, stick to worrying about what Trudeau is up to.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

How many ms-13 related shootings will there be in Chicago this weekend? A long 80-degree weekend at the end of the month.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How many ms-13 related shootings will there be in Chicago this weekend? A long 80-degree weekend at the end of the month.

its hot as balls outside right now - lots of busted ACs in the ghetto, get sticky sitting around playing angry birds on your Obamaphone.