The Weekly with Jon and Captain Jack (and Computer Bob!)

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast
Join me and Captain Jack Andrews this Thursday at 6pm PT on the Clubhouse app for an hour of sports betting discussion.

Jack is back! He'll have tales from his trip to Montana and Vegas and his dinner with Roxy.
Matt Rybaltowski of Sports Handle with a roundup of news from around the country.
A familiar face to all of you: Computer Bob joins us with his take on issues past and present.

Not on Clubhouse? Check my Twitter feed for a link to the event: @JonInOakland

Thanks!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here's partly the issue....

1626872754419.png

This is a small portion of Friday's Football schedule and doesn't take into account games already in progress. I'm going to be listening but people have to block off time in their busy schedules to listen instead of downloading and listening at their own convenience.

I'm truly not trying to be a Dick but helpful.

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast
@JonInOakland

Click on the above for a direct link.

Jon, is it Friday or Thursday?

View attachment 7464370

Bro, I'm telling you, this shit is too complicated.

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 6pm PT.
Big announcement from Clubhouse today: They are now open to all. Invites are no longer needed. Just download the app (iOS or Android).
Once you've created a Clubhouse profile, follow me and Jack and/or follow our Club: Sports Betting Digest. You'll be notified as we create these weekly events.

Jack: @capjack2000
Jon: @joninoakland
Club: Sports Betting Digest

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Tomorrow (Thursday) at 6pm PT.
Big announcement from Clubhouse today: They are now open to all. Invites are no longer needed. Just download the app (iOS or Android).
Once you've created a Clubhouse profile, follow me and Jack and/or follow our Club: Sports Betting Digest. You'll be notified as we create these weekly events.

Jack: @capjack2000
Jon: @joninoakland
Club: Sports Betting Digest

Gotcha, your Thursday is my Friday. I'm from the Future! :)