There is nothing worse.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Pac-12 hasn't had a team qualify for the College Football Playoff since 2016.

The Pac-12 Network is in 18 million homes.

The SEC Network and Big Ten Network are in 60 million homes.

What's more, teams like Alabama, Clemson and Georgia on now coming to California to recruit elite players.

The Pac-12 this season is 4-4 against Mountain West teams.

Pac-12 reps are 4-12 in bowl games over the last two seasons.

Who cares about all that? Its bettable for anyone who cares to and for those of us who graduated from a Pac 12 school or grew up following one all the nonsense about who has better football is a bunch of horseshit. I don't lose sleep over the fact that my team can't beat Bama or Clemson. I'm disappointed in the bowl losses recently, but win or lose its one game at the end of the season to get together to enjoy. Other people calling it "nothing worse than..." need to accept they lost some bets and move on.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I have no problem excepting losing bets (i've lost more bets than 99% of the posters here and won more bets than 99.9%) but it doesnt take away fron the fact that Pac 12 football is shit.

railbird

EOG Master
The Pac-12 hasn't had a team qualify for the College Football Playoff since 2016.

The Pac-12 Network is in 18 million homes.

The SEC Network and Big Ten Network are in 60 million homes.

What's more, teams like Alabama, Clemson and Georgia on now coming to California to recruit elite players.

The Pac-12 this season is 4-4 against Mountain West teams.

Pac-12 reps are 4-12 in bowl games over the last two seasons.

Mnt West is 2-0 vs Sec

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail....how do you jump from bandwagon to bandwagon like you do?

How do you find teams when your “now” team shits the bed....