They will not forget them pissing in their pool

railbird

EOG Master
in 2013 when the Dodgers clinched the division they jumped in the Diamondback swimming pool, and many of them urinated in the pool while swimming, dont be surprised when the snakes get revenge tonight and do the same thing.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
How many teeth could 7200 buy?
if your talking implant one and a half. He could go to Tijuana and maybe get four to five for that kind of money. You know what dentists cost these days in the States? Outrageous prices. i know people who have spent 30 to 45 thousand on implants.

Valuist

EOG Master
if your talking implant one and a half. He could go to Tijuana and maybe get four to five for that kind of money. You know what dentists cost these days in the States? Outrageous prices. i know people who have spent 30 to 45 thousand on implants.

They aren't cheap,. that's for sure. I had a couple back teeth extracted earlier in the year. I considered one implant but passed. The number I heard for one was $4000. Now I kind of regret it. I have to chew slowly on the right side so the lower teeth don't scratch the upper.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Plan a trip to Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, or Thailand and pay for it via what you'll save having the same work performed in the U.S.

railbird

EOG Master
i am not missing any teeth, fake news.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They aren't cheap,. that's for sure. I had a couple back teeth extracted earlier in the year. I considered one implant but passed. The number I heard for one was $4000. Now I kind of regret it. I have to chew slowly on the right side so the lower teeth don't scratch the upper.
You can still get it right?