This is a bona fide American hero

railbird

EOG Master
He said Texass A&M accepted him but then aTm said NYET!

He is toxic and no one will admit him knowing what will happen if they do. Like OJ and Casey Anthony - found not guilty by a court of law. But GUILTY in the "court of public opinion" - only ones who will hire him are fellow #MAGAMorons - I am not advocating it but ROTTENHOUSE NEVER makes it to 25. He is gonna "F" with the wrong person one day and get the exact same thing happen to him that he did to those 2 in WI. WHEN that happens Right Wing Hypocrisy will be a joy to watch. All those giddy when he was somehow not convicted will be seeking the death penalty for the person who shot ROTTENHOUSE - even if the circumstances are the same
he is an american hero, good news turning point usa is fighting the faggot agenda all over the country

homie1975

EOG Addicted
he is an american hero, good news turning point usa is fighting the faggot agenda all over the country

this here is Exhibit A why, even though i am fiscally conservative, i cannot get with Repubs.

they name call.

i have never seen any political group or party or affiliation of people, name call more than Repubs do.

it is so disgusting because a huge part of their complex is about Jesus Christ yet they do not act like he did.

so sad.

time and time again since growing up in South OC, in the 80's, i have witnessed 10 to 1 YES literally TEN to ONE repubs vs all others in terms of name calling and insults.

this is why i hate your kind you DEVIL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am 100% sure Kyle ROTTENHOUSE never sees Age 25

I am not advocating or condoning it........but he is gonna FFFFFFFFF with the wrong person and be on the receiving end of what he did in WI!

At which point it will be comical/sad/hypocritical of all #MAGAMorons who love this murderer to be outraged by his life ending the same way he ended the life of the 2 people #KillerKyle MURDERED!

howid

EOG Dedicated
anybody there to riot/loot deserves what's coming, should've cleaned house; you want to protest peacefully walk the sidewalk with a sign, throwing bricks and starting fires was once considered ''crossing the line.''

sad he had to go bankrupt to defend himself.

mr merlin

EOG Master
this here is Exhibit A why, even though i am fiscally conservative, i cannot get with Repubs.

they name call.

i have never seen any political group or party or affiliation of people, name call more than Repubs do.

it is so disgusting because a huge part of their complex is about Jesus Christ yet they do not act like he did.

so sad.

time and time again since growing up in South OC, in the 80's, i have witnessed 10 to 1 YES literally TEN to ONE repubs vs all others in terms of name calling and insults.

Every single time someone says they're a "moderate" who who could vote for the R's but this time maybe not, the truth is they are a democrat and will always be a democrat.

Instead of pretending just admit your a dem, it's ok, it really is.

What world do you live in where you miss the fact that conservative speakers who go anywhere are shouted down and insulted, a conservative cant stand on the street without being shouted down. I assume you miss that because you only watch mainstream media that never shows that. And the reason you only watch mainstream media is because you're a democrat.

homie1975

EOG Addicted

I am not advocating or condoning it........but he is gonna FFFFFFFFF with the wrong person and be on the receiving end of what he did in WI!

At which point it will be comical/sad/hypocritical of all #MAGAMorons who love this murderer to be outraged by his life ending the same way he ended the life of the 2 people #KillerKyle MURDERED!

we can only hope :cool:

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Every single time someone says they're a "moderate" who who could vote for the R's but this time maybe not, the truth is they are a democrat and will always be a democrat.

Instead of pretending just admit your a dem, it's ok, it really is.

What world do you live in where you miss the fact that conservative speakers who go anywhere are shouted down and insulted, a conservative cant stand on the street without being shouted down. I assume you miss that because you only watch mainstream media that never shows that. And the reason you only watch mainstream media is because you're a democrat.

except that I voted R in 2012 (Romney)

in 2016 i voted Libertarian Gary Johnson

in 2020 i voted BIDEN

3 straight General Elections and 3 different party candidates

who will you watch on FOX now that Tucker the Phucker and Bongino the bum are gone, Big Guy ??

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

in 2020 i voted BIDEN

who will you watch on FOX now that Tucker the Phucker and Bongino the bum are gone, Big Guy ??

People who do this are stupid!

I know they are trying to make a point - and that they do: That they are a Mooooooooooooron!

A 3rd party candidate has a 0% chance of being elected POTUS. Voting for one of them is the same as throwing away your vote.

homie1975

EOG Addicted

I know they are trying to make a point - and that they do: That they are a Mooooooooooooron!

A 3rd party candidate has a 0% chance of being elected POTUS. Voting for one of them is the same as throwing away your vote.

but it's my vote and until everyone starts voting how they truly want, we will Not get a viable 3rd party candidate into the WH and other prominent seats of Govt.

trust me, as a Californian, we are a CLEAR BLUE state and my vote would not have mattered. Biden was winning the 47 electoral votes in this state no matter what.

your type of thinking about "throwing away votes" is the same as most ppl and that is why were stuck with the two parties.

my vote is the only say i have, so i always use it to support my candidate, regardless of party.

boston massacre

EOG Master

in 2020 i voted BIDEN

Romney !!!

One Of The Biggest Phony Politicians You Will Ever See.

Big POS !

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master

in 2020 i voted BIDEN

Bingo, romnney is not a republican, a little birdie is telling me you're not very conservative if you're running down Tucker and bongino.

boston massacre

EOG Master
3 terrible candidates Homie…..

Got That Right.

Most People Don't Know Why They Vote For a Candidate.

Nobody On Here Has Ever Stated Why They Voted For A Certain Candidate.

Nobody Really Knows What They're Looking For In A Presidential Candidate.

I Voted For Trump, Because I Agreed With His Policies Of America First.

Border Security/ I Don't Sneak into Foreign Countries./ I Show Them A Passport.

Tax Cuts/ I Got My Taxes Cut 15 Hundred Dollars From Trump/ This Is A Gambling Forum. It Tells Me Posters Here, Like Money.

You Have Anything You Would Like To See Your State, City, or Country Spend Your Tax Dollars On, To Improve Things ?

Then What The Hell Are You Doing, Give Zensky Of Ukraine 120 Billion Dollars ?

Would You Trade 5 #1 Draft Picks To A Team, For 5 Of Their 3rd Round Draft Picks ?

Then What The Hell Are You Doing Trading A Piece Of Deluxe Prime Rib To China, For A Boiled Hot Dog.

Do You Really Give 2 Fvcks About How Many Broads Trump Is Having Sex With ?

If It Is One Broad Or Ten Broads, How Does That Affect Any Voters Life, In America ?

I Tell Broads, Remember, When You Vote, You're Not Voting For Somebody To Be Your Husband Or Boyfriend.

AMERICA.

Get Your Head Out Of The Ground !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
but it's my vote and until everyone starts voting how they truly want, we will Not get a viable 3rd party candidate into the WH and other prominent seats of Govt.

trust me, as a Californian, we are a CLEAR BLUE state and my vote would not have mattered. Biden was winning the 47 electoral votes in this state no matter what.

your type of thinking about "throwing away votes" is the same as most ppl and that is why were stuck with the two parties.

my vote is the only say i have, so i always use it to support my candidate, regardless of party.

Fair - 100% agree.

In 1988 I voted for: Kirk Gibson and Vin Scully

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

they name call.

we can only hope :cool:

You can’t make this shit up. Hates name calling yet name calls. And concurs with a dem who consistently acts a juvenile by capitalizing his name calling ad nauseam.

Real high level political diatribe.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Shreveport is a real shithole. It doesn't get a lot of attention because it isn't a big city, but having been there several times, I can say it's an awful place.

Two more pieces of shit are dead. Hopefully the shooter(s) aren't charged.

Last edited:

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Woodrow, what about the shooting in Dallas? Two guys attempt a home invasion of an apartment under the guise of maintenance men replacing the air filters. Unfortunately the bad guys weren't hurt but one was arrested. Good video.