Thoughts on my DRAFTKINGS and FANDUEL. Feel free to post yours...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dm6LfwoWwAAL02f.jpg"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/forums.eog.com\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is this for a tourney? If so, you really need to correlate your lineup between QB and a receiver so you can double-up on TDs. if you played last week, look at the lineups that won, good chance they correlated a QB with receiver, rb with defense is correlated also.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I usually stack but I really like Alex Smith but do not know which of his WR options I would take.. Last week had Brees with Thomas last week and it was good and it's usually something that I do.

Conner is RB. In what should be a high scoring game. I like my fanduel team a lot this week. Let's revisit this on Sunday, hopefully after they score 150+ at least.

RB tandem NYJ
If Crowell doent hit that home run,that last gamelog looks hella different.
On DK take Smith,Crowell & Jets dst out
ram ben in,go cheaper at dst & put richard in something

w/e..like fw said..you gotta handcuff your QB with his weapons

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I thought about stacking Smith with Jordan Reed. Maybe I'll do another lineup. lol

Gabe;n7454880 said:
I thought about stacking Smith with Jordan Reed. Maybe I'll do another lineup. lol

Good idea.
Quietish week last week..wont be high owned

There is a poster on here who pays for all the roto grinders shit.
I ask anyone this.

You are aware that DFS is basically a tote pool right ?
Why would ANYONE if they were printing money tell you who/how to play when youd be eating into their money,remember its a tote pool right.
DFS Touts/content providers makes less sense than sports betting touts.

DFS isnt knowing which players to use,its knowing which players the others are using and pivoting off them.
Do you really need telling that Kamara is a good play ? no,didnt think so.
The lad who won the Milly maker this week....he had Fitz as his QB...he was the guy none of the touts,none of the "providers(sic) " mentioned.

Sure,the chalk all goes off on occasions ,like NFL Wk1

Get off the chalk.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
ManchesterUk;n7454922 said:
Good idea.
Quietish week last week..wont be high owned

There is a poster on here who pays for all the roto grinders shit.
I ask anyone this.

You are aware that DFS is basically a tote pool right ?
Why would ANYONE if they were printing money tell you who/how to play when youd be eating into their money,remember its a tote pool right.
DFS Touts/content providers makes less sense than sports betting touts.

DFS isnt knowing which players to use,its knowing which players the others are using and pivoting off them.
Do you really need telling that Kamara is a good play ? no,didnt think so.
The lad who won the Milly maker this week....he had Fitz as his QB...he was the guy none of the touts,none of the "providers(sic) " mentioned.

Sure,the chalk all goes off on occasions ,like NFL Wk1

Get off the chalk.

I agree with everything above. Winning these GPP's in DFS is about fading the big names and nailing someone or a few guys that aren't popular. How much advise do you need to hear someone say take Gurley, Rodgers, A Brown, Kamara, Drees....yada yada yada.

All these tout shows talk about how they love everyone because these guys are playing 100's of lineups. I like the single entry tourneys myself.

Sportsrmylife;n7454923 said:
I agree with everything above. Winning these GPP's in DFS is about fading the big names and nailing someone or a few guys that aren't popular. How much advise do you need to hear someone say take Gurley, Rodgers, A Brown, Kamara, Drees....yada yada yada.

All these tout shows talk about how they love everyone because these guys are playing 100's of lineups. I like the single entry tourneys myself.

It took me 18 months to figure it out...18 months !
I cannot compete with PC whizz kids multi entering 150 line ups in everything over 5 bucks.

I also only play single entry..cause cant compete,stop looking at them huge 1st place payouts in the big gpps,youve no chance unless you are using a core of players and filling in around them...obvs having to use some sort of software.
So,I only played single entry for a year & a half,with little success,about 4 weeks ago,I did something I dont usually do and I looked through the entries in one tournament I was in.
There was a train of 35-40 identical line ups in a SINGLE ENTRY gpp..thought fuck this you cannot get away from the multi accounters,line up sharers.
I stopped playing..3 days later I was thinking about it and went back and looked at the line up they was using,all complete chalk.

Thats when it clicked..get off the chalk...so I dont mind the line up sellers,the line up sharers etc etc.
I can beat 40 people by only beating one line up

Look how far this line up won by last monday !...get off the chalk.

I am terrible at NFL dfs,but its a very small sample..whereas bases is everynight for 6 months a year.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I play 85% cash games and 15% GPP.

I subscribe to PFF ELITE $199 a year
Worth every penny.

Their optimizer really likes mike Gillislee on the saints for some reason.