Thuggery 101: Union Official, Professor Teach College Course in Violent Union Tactics:

Thuggery 101: Union Official, Professor Teach College Course in Violent Union Tactics:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w4oTooyabyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thuggery 101: Union Official, Professor Teach College Course in Violent Union Tactics:

You can tell when you have abused little joey.He has to resort to the same old tired routine of union bashing.Why??Envy and jealousy of course!!!:LMAO
This makes my night knowing I have made my little bitch go on a bi polar binge.:houraNot even Tuesday either!!!

Re: Thuggery 101: Union Official, Professor Teach College Course in Violent Union Tactics:

Did you go to that school, union goon?

Because apparently the word CIVILITY isn't in your vocabulary.

So be it...

tank

EOG Dedicated

Did you go to that school, union goon?

Because apparently the word CIVILITY isn't in your vocabulary.

So be it...
Of course I am the one that started it right little joey??Always the poor victim right joe?:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe you are going on a binge, take your med's!!!

Now stop joey and be a good boy!!!

MARK, remember your lessons!

1) When blue pill starts to make you feel good, immediately take FIVE MORE

2) Using the miracle of the EOG Search feature, pull up all the threads you created a few months back that are chock full o' content warning the four or five people on Planet Earth who even see your Cyber Purgatory threads about the dangers of the Evil Unions.

3) COPY as many of the posts as you can and then PASTE them into this thread here.

If you're the man I think you are, Mark - you'll have this bitch up to at least Page 3 by the time I get in from work tomorrow evening

tank

EOG Dedicated

MARK, remember your lessons!

1) When blue pill starts to make you feel good, immediately take FIVE MORE

2) Using the miracle of the EOG Search feature, pull up all the threads you created a few months back that are chock full o' content warning the four or five people on Planet Earth who even see your Cyber Purgatory threads about the dangers of the Evil Unions.

3) COPY as many of the posts as you can and then PASTE them into this thread here.

If you're the man I think you are, Mark - you'll have this bitch up to at least Page 3 by the time I get in from work tomorrow evening
You will notice I have refrained from saying anything about Joe's country of origin per our bet as to who would start in first.Look's like Joe loses again and proves what many have been saying all along.