thursday bases

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
PLAYOFFS (10-14)(-0.83 units)

1-1 picking up 1.00 units yesterday thanks to a two unit winner on the Cards. My loser was with the over. Of course they yankee game was rained out. Making a bit of a comeback in the playoffs. Here are Thursday?s plays.

Under 7 (-120) Yankees/Detroit (two units)????.Yanks still cannot hit and I don?t think Tigers hit CC to well either. Plus the wind is blowing in.

Detroit +104 vs Yankees (one unit)????.Yanks suck and they look like the cannot wait to go home. If there is a game they might win, it would be todays, otherwise I was going to make this a three unit play.

Back with tonights game a little later.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
Re: thursday bases

Adding…………..

San Fran +120 vs St Louis (one unit)………was going to play St Louis, but I have a feeling the series gets tied tonight. I think LIncecum well pitch a decent game, but not a great one.

Over 7 (-120) San Fran/St Louis (one unit)……….St Louis always finds ways to score runs and I don’t trust Wainwright at all. I think San Fran will get a few runs tonight. I see a 6-4 type of game.

Not in love with either of these, only one unit each. A split breaks even. I could live with that.