Tiger Woods Injured In Crash...

Keep in mind by saying he doesn't remember anything - almost certainly a lie if he never lost consciouness, Tiger can avoid answering any questions from the cops, etc. I guess it's smart from his point of view, but also a dirtbag thing to do considering he fears no penalties.

He has a history of prescription drug abuse. Many people, and a bunch of people who are drug abusers themselves remarked at how he was looking and acting the day before. Remember also that when the first responders were talking to him, he had no realization of how serious his medical condition was. That is all evidence of being heavily under the influence of substances.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tiger is lucky he didn’t lose his life and his family....
He's lucky he didn't crash head on into oncoming traffic when he crossed the median prior to rolling, if he had he'd be in far more trouble, and under far greater scrutiny. He could be in the same situation as that South dakota attry general who killed a guy.

As far as being under the influence of painkillers, etc, that's possible, perhaps likely, but there is no evidence of that(and i dont think there ever will be since it sounds like the cops wont investigate), we do know that he was late, agitated, and speeding shortly before the accident, add in possible texting and that's plenty to explain what happened.

MrTop

EOG Master
He's lucky he didn't crash head on into oncoming traffic when he crossed the median prior to rolling, if he had he'd be in far more trouble, and under far greater scrutiny. He could be in the same situation as that South dakota attry general who killed a guy.

As far as being under the influence of painkillers, etc, that's possible, perhaps likely, but there is no evidence of that(and i dont think there ever will be since it sounds like the cops wont investigate), we do know that he was late, agitated, and speeding shortly before the accident, add in possible texting and that's plenty to explain what happened.

off the hook initially claimed he hit deer :p

mr merlin

EOG Master
off the hook initially claimed he hit deer :p
Yup, he hit and killed a guy, left the scene, didn't report it, only later did he say he "thought he hit a deer", now it turns out the guys face smashed the windshield and the guys glasses were actually inside his car...must have been a near sighted deer. Apparently it appears he was on the phone/internet at the time.

The point is he fucked up, panicked, and tried to cover it up, should he go to jail for 10 years - prob not, but he should certainly lose his job as attny general who is supposed to focus on justice.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Keep in mind by saying he doesn't remember anything - almost certainly a lie if he never lost consciouness, Tiger can avoid answering any questions from the cops, etc. I guess it's smart from his point of view, but also a dirtbag thing to do considering he fears no penalties.
Why incriminate himself? Bruce Springsteen didn’t take a alcohol test a couple of weeks ago.

Now if they did surgery on him right away, he probably wasn’t drunk.

boston massacre

EOG Master

If You're Under The Influence of Painkillers, and The Painkillers are Prescribed, is That a Crime ?

It's Legal To Drink Alcohol and Drive.

But it's Illegal To Drink To Much Alcohol and Drive.

Each State Has a Cut Off Point By Law, That Determines Legal and Illegal.

What Point an Individual is, at The Time, is Only Known By Blowing into The Machine.

Driving Under The Influence of Narcotics is Only Known Through a Blood Test, I Believe.

Is There a Cut off Point Reading For Narcotics, That Determines Whether You're Driving Legally or Illegally ?

Don't Some Prescribed Narcotics Mention on The Bottle ---- Don't Take and Drive ?

For Tiger's Blood Test Results, Law Enforcement Will Need To Issue a Subpoena.

What are Law Enforcement's Intentions ?

Subpoena or BROOM ?

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
If You're Under The Influence of Painkillers, and The Painkillers are Prescribed, is That a Crime ?

It's Legal To Drink Alcohol and Drive.

But it's Illegal To Drink To Much Alcohol and Drive.

Each State Has a Cut Off Point By Law, That Determines Legal and Illegal.

What Point an Individual is at The Time is Only Known By Blowing into The Machine.

Driving Under The Influence of Narcotics is Only Known Through a Blood Test, I Believe.

Is There a Cut off Point Reading For Narcotics, That Determines Whether You're Driving Legally or Illegally ?

Don't Some Prescribed Narcotics Mention on The Bottle ---- Don't Take and Drive ?

For Tiger's Blood Test Results, Law Enforcement Will Need To Issue a Subpoena.

What are Law Enforcement's Intentions ?

Subpoena or BROOM ?

you can still drive with pain killers in you just like anyone else..... but not legal. If you have a high degree of pain it could be a lot worse than any drug.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tiger needs to fuck himself. He could have just as easily crashed into another car and critically injured a little girl like Andy's Reid's shit son. No excuse for driving under the influence. Fine, he's addicted to pain killers. Stay off the road. Fuck the crooked police covering for him too. Sick of rich and famous people getting away with everything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It was a road and a curve he was familiar with. Wasn't speeding. Didn't brake until right before impact. He was either sleeping or passed out. Sleeping at 7 am? If yes, investigate why he was so tired. Take that away, only one other thing. Under the influence of something.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Nope. He's black, wealthy and supports the left. Foundation likely kick in 5 to 7 million and good to go, just feel sorry for him please.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I just dont think it's likely he was late for his shoot, was agitated in the hotel parking lot, then sped off in his car and a couple min later fell asleep. that's ridiculous. Just because he was apparently unconscious when the bystander first saw him does not mean he fell asleep or blacked out, more likely it was the result of the rollover.

Tiger has always been known as an early bird as well, getting up and being on the course as it opened. Now he wasn't going to play golf but that lifestyle tends to continue.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nope. He's black, wealthy and supports the left. Foundation likely kick in 5 to 7 million and good to go, just feel sorry for him please.

Cheapseats truly an idiot! Proves it all the time! Dumb as they come!

"It's the media's fault".
- Cheapseats
-

mr merlin

EOG Master
They now know what happened. Citing privacy, details will not be released. Black lives matter.
what does that mean? i assume that means he was speeding the whole way down - negating the sudden blackout theory. Translation he was possibly under the influence and rolled his car in a 1 car accident.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I assume he's hoping to be somewhat competitive, at a min break 80, maybe even 75, he doesn't want to be in the same boat as the old guys who get an auto exemption.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know the context but safe to say there is more context then what is being reported by the shit media. Watch the Truth Social be wildly different strokes.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting comment today by BetMGM director of sports, if Tiger had won the Masters it would have been their biggest liability in history.

Opened 100-1, closed 35-1.