TO puts Atlanta Home up for Sale

dirty

EOG Master
Good that That Baffoon out of God's Country :+thumbs-2

Good Riidcance Peckerhead:+signs9-1

18.5 Million bucks

dirty,

I just want you to know how much I appreciate your contributions to this site...

Thank you very much,

THE SHRINK

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Maybe we should set TO up with that TLC rap singer. Wasnt she the one who burned down an Atlanta player's house?

dirty

EOG Master
Thank you very Much Shrink.....Just trying to do my part and Fit in....

I was a little apprehensive when I came here from Freewinners because of my long association with the General (don't hold that against me fellas and Glaken). But I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone here and Look Forward to doing my part to Build this site to the best it can be....:cheers

You have done alot for this Industry and I think that is overlooked alot of the time..and for that we should all be thanking You...:cheers

The posters have been Great and we have a good group of people here...

They asked Brian Fenneran yesterday what the Falcons would do if they had a player like him....He said all the Vets would take him in a Room and lock the Door and he wouldn't Walk out....he could promise that

dirty

EOG Master
PSUONE said:
Maybe we should set TO up with that TLC rap singer. Wasnt she the one who burned down an Atlanta player's house?

Lisa "left eye" Lopez Burned Andre "Bad Moon" Rison's House down when he was playing in Oakland and lived in ATL.....She is as Nutty as a Fruit Cake:doh1

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
dirty said:
Lisa "left eye" Lopez Burned Andre "Bad Moon" Rison's House down when he was playing in Oakland and lived in ATL.....She is as Nutty as a Fruit Cake:doh1

Yeah she certainly was...