True Hope For Bi-Polar Suffering Canadians

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: True Hope For Bi-Polar Suffering Canadians

Ah now we are getting somewhere!!I thought so !!

Does bipolar come with jealousy?

Best Answer - Chosen

Yes, during the depressive phase of bipolar disorder cycles, jealousy can be quite common. You see, jealousy becomes a common issue when we are feeling inferior, depressed, vulnerable, upset, etc. That's when people are most likely to look at others and say, "I wish I had that, I wish I were like that, I wish people treated me like that," etc. So, yes, during that depressive phase of bipolar disorder, it's common. I hope that helps, and I hope you are actively engaging in counseling as well as taking medications for your psychiatric disorder.
Source(s):

Psychologist. Nurse.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Symptoms that Might Predict First Episode of Mania

http://psychcentral.com/news/2010/0...ght-predict-first-episode-of-mania/16213.html

Is it possible to prevent a bipolar patient’s first episode of mania before it even happens?

Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric condition characterized by alternating periods of depression (low mood) and mania, or hypomania (a milder form of mania). Mania is diagnosed when three of more of the following symptoms are present; an elevated, agitated, or irritable mood, a decreased need for sleep, an increased need to talk, racing thoughts or lots of ideas, abnormally high self-esteem, difficulty focusing attention, an increased in goal-directed activity or difficulty sitting still, and reckless involvement in pleasurable activities (like sexual indiscretions, or excessive spending). Sometimes people with mania can also experience psychosis, a condition in which one has delusions (mistaken beliefs), hallucinations, and temporarily loses contact with reality.

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://www.squidoo.com/the-signs-of-jealousy

Learning About Your Jealous Feelings

Sometimes we become jealous of someone because we want what they have, but to have it without contrast we tend to try to belittle them for having it. What we don't realize is that we are also belittling ourselves and others see it.

It is becoming quite clear now!!Poor Joe thinks no one else can see it.We are here to help Joe!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

an increased in goal-directed activity or difficulty sitting still, and reckless involvement in pleasurable activities (like sexual indiscretions, , and temporarily loses contact with reality.
Manny we really have it all wrong!I am going to help Joe with his problem [ call me a liberal for helping if you want] but I do not mind helping people.
Okay Joe for starters go WASH your hand!!After reading this I am pretty sure I know your hand is a mess!!
How much sleep have you had today?
I am here to help so let's get started.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe how much sleep have you had lately??
You are a big boy and you are very important.
That red sweater with the black bow tie looks very good together.Nice job dressing today.
Now have you gotten rid of those bookmarked gay sites of men playing with each other?Remember that is the first step in recovery.
Take a blue pill and we will work on your envy problem.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now you have to remember that being a night watchman is a very important job.If you was not there to guard the toilet supplies someone would steal them all.
Great job Joe of guarding them.Well done.
Now you must realize that this is a job that someone has to do and you fill it perfectly.
Take a nap and we will come back and continue to work on your envy and jealousy and help you with your problems.I am here to help you buddy.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You are still awake??Now quit being so defiant or I will have to get your Mother in here to set you straight young man!!
Now how can I help you with this attitude?If you do not get any sleep you will start 3 or 4 anti union threads in a gambling forum and continue to show your jealousy and envy.Look at all the good information in this thread and let us help you.Now as we have learned a lack of sleep with your bi polar condition will make you start showing your jealous side and that is not good for you.
Keep your head up and realize that someday you too can have a good paying job with hard work and a education but spamming a gambling site with your envy is not helping your well being.[really it is embarrassing ]
So for the last time go get some sleep buddy and take your medication and this will all go away with our help .We are here for you pal!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now I see you have started to get some help this is a good first step.I am proud of you.

http://www.meetup.com/bipolar-8/

The Toronto Bipolar Disorder Meetup Group

A Safe Place Where You Can Be Yourself

This is a great group for anyone with bipolar disorder at any stage of their recovery. The group is very dynamic with people from all walks of life. Peer support provides a lot of love to help mend the wounds of our emotional experiences. These emotional cuts can be quite deep and are soothed by the touch of other's with the same experiences. Each member is treated with the utmost respect for the courageous battle they fight each and every day. New meaningful friendships can blossom.

Learn more about this Meetup Group

Membership dues

CAD3.00 a month

What members are saying! (See all group reviews)

“ I'd recomend it for anyone with bipolar disorder and the people who care about them. ”
Mark

We all care about you Mark!!Please consider shaving that beard off though or it might get tangled in your bow tie that you wear!!

Markie keeps making posts into the "Obama Birth Certificate" thread while being unaware that for most users, Page 12 redirects to that Snopes.com rebuke of the Birther Kook madness.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Markie keeps making posts into the "Obama Birth Certificate" thread while being unaware that for most users, Page 12 redirects to that Snopes.com rebuke of the Birther Kook madness.
Shhhhhh!!!That is good therapy for him.Kinda like a cat chasing his tail but it takes his mind off things that make him jealous or envious .We are making progress and I think he will be cured in a couple of years.Markie needs our help and support!!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://www.therapyintoronto.com/

Therapy in Toronto for Adults, Teens, Children and their Families.

With my specialized knowledge and extensive training in the assessment and treatment of toddlers, school-age children, adolescents, adults, families and couples, I aim to provide high quality therapy and assessments that will thoroughly explore and understand the challenges that you face. I am dedicated to providing services that reflect the highest standards of professionalism and current knowledge in the field.

Andrew Guthrie, Ph.D., TCPP dipl.

Can you give Andrew a call?We do care!!Your envy and jealousy is not getting any better.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I think you are needing a trim here Joe!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

No Joe nobody will say you are jealous and envious by starting 5 anti union threads in a week on a gambling website.They will never figure it out, you are a genius remember.91023i2ndw;l

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe has to sit down after starting his 6th anti union thread in a week on a gambling site.
He is sure no one will notice his envy and jealousy though.:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://psychcentral.com/news/2010/0...ght-predict-first-episode-of-mania/16213.html

Is it possible to prevent a bipolar patient’s first episode of mania before it even happens?

Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric condition characterized by alternating periods of depression (low mood) and mania, or hypomania (a milder form of mania). Mania is diagnosed when three of more of the following symptoms are present; an elevated, agitated, or irritable mood, a decreased need for sleep, an increased need to talk, racing thoughts or lots of ideas, abnormally high self-esteem, difficulty focusing attention, an increased in goal-directed activity or difficulty sitting still, and reckless involvement in pleasurable activities (like sexual indiscretions, or excessive spending). Sometimes people with mania can also experience psychosis, a condition in which one has delusions (mistaken beliefs), hallucinations, and temporarily loses contact with reality.
Mania is coming fella's!!:yayWatch closely and all of the symptoms above will become crystal clear.I'm sure a break is coming up and his hand is going to be tired from wacking.:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

8 threads in one month.No Joe is not jealous or envious!!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Like my bow tie???I am going to search the net all night finding anti union stuff so you just wait and see.I'm not jealous or envious though so don't even think that.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Come on Joe you can start 9 anti union threads in a month.I know you can do it don't let us down.Everyone comes here to see your anti union threads in the politics section on a gambling site.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Whats going on here?? I dont get it.
Everytime Joe starts a anti union thread I bump this up .Everyone is getting sick of him spamming this section with his crap.He has not started a thread or responded to anything other then his anti union crap for a month now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

9 threads in one month!!!!!!Of course you are not jealous or envious!!:+excited-
Keep dreaming and maybe someday you can become an American and have a good paying job too.
Glad to see you got the night off from guarding the toilet supplies.
Now keep searching the net all night finding anti union crap to show you are not jealous or envious thinking no one will notice your obsession.:LMAO
Now when I get on tomorrow I expect to see at least 3 more threads from you otherwise I would think your not jealous.Don't let me down Richclem!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Best Answer - Chosen

Yes, during the depressive phase of bipolar disorder cycles, jealousy can be quite common. You see, jealousy becomes a common issue when we are feeling inferior, depressed, vulnerable, upset, etc. That's when people are most likely to look at others and say, "I wish I had that, I wish I were like that, I wish people treated me like that," etc. So, yes, during that depressive phase of bipolar disorder, it's common. I hope that helps, and I hope you are actively engaging in counseling as well as taking medications for your psychiatric disorder.
Source(s):

Psychologist. Nurse.
Yep.Exhibit A here tonight but is this like telling a drunk he is a drunk??

Damn, I had Joe pegged as a big Union guy too.

My picture of him is shattered to pieces.

Next thing I'll find out he isnt really white.

tank

EOG Dedicated

10...10....10......10 in one month.:+excited-
You go Markie!!We are all getting a good laugh!!!!Want some more peanuts???:+excited-

tank

EOG Dedicated

Damn, I had Joe pegged as a big Union guy too.

My picture of him is shattered to pieces.

Next thing I'll find out he isnt really white.
He is too much of a coward to be in a union.Corporate pole smoker is all he knows.But welcome to Joes anti union website.See what happens when he is off his med's.I wish Manny could join in the fun and watch this latest melt down.

tank

EOG Dedicated

11....11....11....:+excited-:+excited-
With this manic cycle I am going with over 13 for the house.
How do you like your political section now Blondie??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

<input id="vmessage_imod_checkbox_1167" class="inlinemod" name="vmessagelist[1167]" value="0" title="" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"> <label for="vmessage_1167"> Joe Contrarian - 01-02-11 - permalink </label>
I gave you plenty of warnings months ago not to copy the "Manny" style of posting and stick to the issues.

You didn't listen.

Welcome to H-E-L-L, crybaby union hack.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Look at the bi polar crazy Canadian go!!Now no one needs to ask why dipshit Joe goes on his anti union spree's!!Boy is he really punishing me!!:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

<input id="vmessage_imod_checkbox_1167" class="inlinemod" name="vmessagelist[1167]" value="0" title="" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"> <label for="vmessage_1167"> Joe Contrarian - 01-02-11 - permalink </label>
I gave you plenty of warnings months ago not to copy the "Manny" style of posting and stick to the issues.

You didn't listen.

Welcome to H-E-L-L, crybaby union hack.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Look at the bi polar crazy Canadian go!!Now no one needs to ask why dipshit Joe goes on his anti union spree's!!Boy is he really punishing me!!:LMAO:LMAO

Well gee Joe when all you post is anti union crap what issues are their really to talk about???:LMAOJust keep showing your envy fruit loop!!Keep showing everyone why I am right about you being a bi polar pretend American nut case .Keep spamming this site with your anti union crap and think everyone is really interested in your jealous vendetta!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Best Answer - Chosen

Source(s):

Psychologist. Nurse.
Still no help for the bi polar Canadian I see.:LMAO
Waiting for Joe to cry that I am picking on him but since he reniged on the deal...screw the idiot!

tank

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>

Bipolar Disorder Support Groups

[SIZE=+1]Call 1-877-331-2545 Anytime
To Discuss Treatment Options[/SIZE]

Bipolar Disorder and other serious brain diseases are an extreme challenge not only for the person afflicted, but for the entire family. It helps a great deal to be able to talk with other people who have, or are, going though the same things that you are - to share tips and local resources in coping, and to work together in getting the best possible treatment in your city or area. Below is are good sources on for finding such a support group. Also listed are the National Mental Health Offices that should be able to help with regard to the governmental services for mental health. If there isn't a support group in your area start one - the national offices of each of these organizations are usually more than willing to help! Also - for quick and immediate support - join in the Bipolar Focus support group discussion areas listed on the home page. If we've missed a group below - please let us know (szwebmaster@yahoo.com)

</tbody>[/TABLE]

tank

EOG Dedicated

Call 1-877-331-2545 Anytime
To Discuss Treatment Options

Just call for crying out loud!!It is obvious you need help Deportliberals!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Canada – Mental Health Support & Advocacy Organizations[/h]
Found here are resources and information relating to organizations in Canada that offer help for those with mental health issues in general and bipolar disorder specifically. If you know of others not listed here, please let us know!

[h=2]Canadian Mental Health Association[/h]“The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) exists to promote the mental health of all people and to serve mental health consumers, their families and friends. Founded in 1918, it is one of the oldest voluntary organizations in Canada.”

[h=5]Sponsored Links[/h]B

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Treatment of bipolar disorder[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; "><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; ">This article is an expansion of a section entitled Treatment from within the main article: Bipolar disorder</dd></dl>[TABLE="class: metadata plainlinks ambox ambox-content, width: 1"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: mbox-image"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: mbox-text"]This article

needs attention from an expert on the subject

. See the

talk page

for details.

WikiProject Medicine

or the

Medicine Portal

may be able to help recruit an expert. <small>

(May 2008)

</small>[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
The emphasis of the treatment of bipolar disorder is on effective management of the long-term course of the illness, which can involve treatment of emergent symptoms. Treatment methods include pharmacological and psychological techniques.
A variety of medications are used to treat bipolar disorder; most people with bipolar disorder require combinations of medications.
[TABLE="class: toc, width: 1"]
<tbody> 
</tbody>[/TABLE]