Tuckman Is Safe From Leaving EOG For Another Year

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Where is TUCKMAN?

VD the next time you giving wil all the praise, ask him why he didnt have the balls to let me on his new shit web site..........

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

CK...the next time you want a question asked, PM me...

and if you don't know the answer to your question, then I can't help you...you think there might be a history between you two...why involve me?

carolinakid

Banned

VD i never had ever done the ghost thing, but in his case i might just start, i love the way the rx regs are sucking his cock after he toss them under the bus for his money from the crap books at the rx.man are they just plain stupid or what

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

VD i never had ever done the ghost thing, but in his case i might just start, i love the way the rx regs are sucking his cock after he toss them under the bus for his money from the crap books at the rx.man are they just plain stupid or what

CK, being blasted at RX for my Justbet dielmma.

carolinakid

Banned

Fish been a while since i check out the x, i will go over and see what you talking about..........but really i just dont get the rx regs after wil toss them a lemon or lemons to still kept giving him praise, if he was all that he would still be at the x.they got rid of him for a reason i would think

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i don't think it would take The Mentalist to solve a ck ghost.

carolinakid

Banned

number 1 im not that way, pipe and i do think i have more important things in my life than that...again if wil does not have the balls to go post to post on a site with me, screw him, but i just dont get some of the regs from the rx that love to suck his cock..........i guess Jim Jones had his group and so does wil........but again it a pretty lame groups, if you include poster like billhill and barman.........lol

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

number 1 im not that way, pipe and i do think i have more important things in my life than that...again if wil does not have the balls to go post to post on a site with me, screw him, but i just dont get some of the regs from the rx that love to suck his cock..........i guess Jim Jones had his group and so does wil........but again it a pretty lame groups, if you include poster like billhill and barman.........lol

Know barman personally, good people.........................billhill on the other hand my be the biggest TRUE VALUE HARDWARE tool in forum history.

Time for most just to ignore the kid.

carolinakid

Banned

yep and thank god i got away when i did at that forum, the beted did cost me a little but imo im money ahead now, but the new books there i would never play at , but enough about a fail forum there.Bol this week fish and let kick some butt..........

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Maybe Tuckman is just taking a week off for a vacation. Why be married to your job?

Ok, got the real story from Tuck.

His wifey has forced him to get a second job. He was contacted by both PO69 and Mammon and is currently their personal cab driver. He says its tough going from buffet to buffet and bar to bar, but he is hanging in there and misses the forums.

:LMAO

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

i don't know but he sent me a check from the football post up contest. thanks tuck!!!

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Tm you are a fuking loser anytime my friend

hey go huge your wife for me tonite............

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Back off, Fuckman!

Get 'im, CK.

tripp

EOG Master

haha whats this about?

carolinakid

Banned

tm ask your wife why are you a pussy online for me please

carolinakid

Banned

hey Desthi, still waiting on buying that cold one here for you this year.........

Its funny to see ck going off on anyone speaking his official ace-ace language :LMAO get em ck

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

That's too much. tuckman points out something every person is thinking and ck just goes off.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

His O/U in that contest

52%

Over +180
Under -210

carolinakid

Banned

im tired of the bs talk from some posters that are want to be big shots, that have a beer account at the bank....

tripp

EOG Master

give me under

carolinakid

Banned

tm do you beg your wife to give you a bj now............

carolinakid

Banned

Np Dsethi, just let me know, i had a few setbacks with the 2 operations, but things are now getting back to normal

biggamer3

EOG Master

CK, is this an act? I havent been around for a while, I remembered you as one of the better posters back in the day, what the fuck is going on here?

carolinakid

Banned

BG not sure what you are talking about sir, i just post the games that i have my money on like always, the only thing i stop taking any bullshit, that for the kids on facebook

J

joeybagadonuts

:+clueless

Strange thread.

CK, what is your problem with Tuck?

carolinakid

Banned

again i respect all posters and it has been that way from day 1, but when jerks try to put me down for nothing and most dont even know me in real life, then all bets are all and screw them...........leave that crap at the door for kids on a facebook account

carolinakid

Banned

Joey not sure, but he is picking on the wrong person here for no reason imo........

biggamer3

EOG Master

CK, I dont want to get involved in this little feud with Tucker, not sure what Facebook has to do with anything.

I would think someone who has been around as long as you would have thicker skin then this, who gives a shit if Tucker said something to you in another thread?

Carry on....

carolinakid

Banned

Facebook because his action is like a teen that trying to put down another teen.i really dont have time for that.sorry

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He only has time to run forum to forum stalking Wil :scooter

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

haha.........i just assumed he was pissed at irishtim and misspelled tim

carolinakid

Banned

TM what is your fucking problem there..............i dont run anywhere, if you have a problem with me call john and get my number and we will settle this outside of this gdamn forum bitch

carolinakid

Banned

if not fuk off you pussy bitch