Two free throws attempted by the Celtics and Bucks….

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
For the entire game…you won’t ever see that again for a very long time…game only took an hour and fifty seven minutes…refs really must have swallowed their whistles….

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The future of the NBA?

Nobody pays to watch the refs.

More precisely, nobody tunes in to watch the refs.

Crazy idea: Allow the players to self-officiate the game through the first three quarters and then bring in a three-man crew for the final quarter.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The future of the NBA?

Crazy idea: Allow the players to self-officiate the game through the first three quarters and then bring in a three-man crew for the final quarter.

Beyond crazy…

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I say let em play. NBA on the clock to try and speed up games. How many late whistles have we seen to give the stars legendary treatment? Unless a foul draws obviouscontact, or the opposite on an and q opportunity swallow those whistles

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I doubt this was let them play. This was let's agree to play soft defense to preserve bodies for the playoffs.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Beyond crazy…

Hahaha.

Can I at least get credit for thinking outside the box?

With video replay in MLB, why do we still have four umpires and a ridiculous number of six umpires in the postseason?

I know, I know, the umpire union is strong.

But I think two umpires would suffice.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The future of the NBA?

Here’s my “crazy “
Idea for the NBA :
Get rid of the brown ball forever
And use the old ABA red white and blue ball.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Hahaha.

Can I at least get credit for thinking outside the box?

With video replay in MLB, why do we still have four umpires and a ridiculous number of six umpires in the postseason?

I know, I know, the umpire union is strong.

But I think two umpires would suffice.
You're always going to need backups on the field. Please see contest rules for the last 2 months and I'll see myself out.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here’s my “crazy “
Idea for the NBA :

With the red, white and blue panels on the old ABA ball, you could really see the rotation of the ball on a player's shot.

Today's NBA ball is more orange than brown.

The WNBA ball has two colors: Orange and oatmeal.

It works for the ladies.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here’s my “crazy “
Idea for the NBA :

At the very least, the NBA should honor the old ABA with an ABA Night.

You could play with the old red, white and blue and you could schedule games in old ABA cities like San Diego, Memphis, Louisville and Baltimore.

Of course, Bob Costas would provide the play-by-play.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
At the very least, the NBA should honor the old ABA with an ABA Night.

You could play with the old red, white and blue and you could schedule games in old ABA cities like San Diego, Memphis, Louisville and Baltimore.

Of course, Bob Costas would provide the play-by-play.
That's a great idea. Those cities that don't have a team anymore would love to have a game played in their city. Would be good promotion for the NBA.