Two village idiots were missing.

Thankfully, I found them.

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

And

Barney Frank responding to the Boston bombings…

"In this terrible situation, let's be very grateful that we had a well-funded, functioning government. It is very fashionable in America, and has been for some time to criticize government, belittle public employees, talk about their pensions, talk about what people think ... of [their] health care. Here we saw government in two ways perform very well. ... I never was as a member of Congress one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes. No tax cut would have helped us deal with this or will help us recover. This is very expensive."

Once again, I’m at a loss for words. :shoot:

Re: Two village idiots were missing.

"I'm at a loss for words." I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
I see your MO is to agitate fellow posters in order to try and get an equally agitating response.

You will find that I?m not an enabler. My MO is not to feed internet trolls and attention whores.

So in the future if you have nothing to contribute other than some adolescent remark, don?t bother, it won?t work.