UM JOE, THE COMUNIST/DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS PREFERRED OVER YOUR PARTY 2-1

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
When the Republican Party can't even beat a bunch of commies, it's time to hang them up! The latest odds are Commies 2-1 Favorite over the Party of 1%. And that's with a weak economy.

If I was out there yapping my head off about how terrible Obama is, when I got through, I'd go to the toilet and throw up!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: UM JOE, THE COMUNIST/DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS PREFERRED OVER YOUR PARTY 2-1

When the Republican Party can't even beat a bunch of commies, it's time to hang them up! The latest odds are Commies 2-1 Favorite over the Party of 1%. And that's with a weak economy.

If I was out there yapping my head off about how terrible Obama is, when I got through, I'd go to the toilet and throw up!

Fantasy,unreality,no grasp of what's going on;rantings OK though if you can hold your liquor of choice at least.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What part of Obama is favored 2-1 do you not understand?

The Obama?
The is?
The favored?
The 2?
The -?
The 1?

scrimmage

anything beyond your narrow interest lies undiscovered,see further than tunnel vision

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Dr Laura Schlessinger is easier to understand than you are . . .

As disappointing as Obama is, I would take a lifetime of Obama before a single term of Romney or Bush.

Like Bush, Romney would impose more actively destructive policies in the area of economic deregulation, bailouts, military activity, labor rights, and more. Obama is far more passive and basically continues business as usual, but doesn't actively add destructive policies in the same manner as most Republicans.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Very true. America's distaste for the Republican Party is glaring. But at least the Republican Party should get "1%" of the vote.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Your so right Mark! You tell it like it is!!

scrimmage

Dr Laura Schlessinger is easier to understand than you are . . .

Try and interpret this than:

kevinearick
Thu, 03/22/2012 - 17:50 | 2281935
Apples, Horses, & the Hangman

Apple is just another parasitic corporation being employed to build hysteria across the event horizons. It?s a short, locking the system into financial fusion. Most enter the income horizons as a matter of course. Some enter with an exit plan, but lie to themselves when the exit door appears. Lies beget lies exponentially. How many times must you see hysteria before you recognize its characteristic deployment in the empire wave?

Apple is just the Trojan Horse, as is building a pipeline from Canada to the Gulf, to export non-viable economics. The hoarders always attempt to release their horde after it "suddenly" becomes irrelevant, just as the fascist denizens always get their necks broke, same sh**show, different dress. Funny, what?s happening over at FedEx, which is cannibalizing USPS. What does explicit job creation look like on the margin?

You can?t buy love, but you can buy the majority, which becomes addicted to its own lies the first time it passes the exit door, which is usually the entry door, to prisoners dilemma, the false assumption of its constitutional character, consumption redefined as investment, haters of haters learning to become the hated. Inside the empire, life is TV, a time wasteland that appears relevant until it doesn?t. What happens when the gravitron stops and there is no floor?
Apple is now the TBTF posterchild.

blu
Thu, 03/22/2012 - 18:12 | 2281974
whut wuz that lol

Comments from:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/natural-gas-reality-check#comments

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

one plus one equals two. Im keeping my posts simple.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Thanks to all your hard work Mark. Keep getting the word out. With simple
common sense as the message communism will one day be the American way.
Way to go man!

scrimmage

Thanks to all your hard work Mark. Keep getting the word out. With simple common sense as the message communism will one day be the American way.
Way to go man!
pump up the jam for Mark's KISS take on things,the doctor isn't in to the details