Utah/Florida

Valuist

EOG Master
I remember seeing a total of 50 but I got busy and didn't bet it that night. One day later, it was 48. Thought I was late to the party but apparently not. Curious to see Mertz in a functioning offense.

Intangibles - Utah's home field advantage may partly be due to elevation. Florida practiced Tues in Florida, flew to Dallas and stayed overnight, then went to Salt Lake City. It will also be 91 degrees. Obviously the heat's no problem for Florida but heat and elevation is nice fatigue combo.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Intangibles - Utah's home field advantage may partly be due to elevation. Florida practiced Tues in Florida, flew to Dallas and stayed overnight, then went to Salt Lake City. It will also be 91 degrees. Obviously the heat's no problem for Florida but heat and elevation is nice fatigue combo.
they had a report on the sidelines about how the players had these "oxygen" cans they were getting hits off of to reduce the elevation edge. seemed very good.

but mertz was still the QB and they couldn't run for shit.

railbird

EOG Master
they had a report on the sidelines about how the players had these "oxygen" cans they were getting hits off of to reduce the elevation edge. seemed very good.

morons overrated rising absence

I saw that. It will definitely be the new trend in all sports in elevation. Home field advantage was still huge. Some costly penalties on Florida,

Valuist

EOG Master
Thanks to Disney blocking the Spectrum signal, I didn’t get to see it. So I see the final score and one question: how did Mertz put up those numbers? They scored 3 points in the first 51 minutes. Was it all checkdowns vs a prevent D?

railbird

EOG Master
Thanks to Disney blocking the Spectrum signal, I didn’t get to see it. So I see the final score and one question: how did Mertz put up those numbers? They scored 3 points in the first 51 minutes. Was it all checkdowns vs a prevent D?
lots of my neighbors complaining about home security issues because of disney-spectrum

Pretty much forced to throw because they were down. The Utah run defense is really good which was another reason to keep passing.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Lots of action between the 30s and nothing after.

Absolutely zero run game.

It was a pure fluff 300+ yards passing