Vontae Davis Bills Corner Retired At Halftime.....

E$

EOG Dedicated
I can't believe all these snowflakes that are butt hurt over the whole deal.

Guy has a right to hang it up whenever he wants, even if it happens to be in the middle of a game.

Can't blame the guy anyway, that might be the worst team I've ever seen.

Heim

EOG Master
E$13;n7455879 said:
I can't believe all these snowflakes that are butt hurt over the whole deal.

Guy has a right to hang it up whenever he wants, even if it happens to be in the middle of a game.

Can't blame the guy anyway, that might be the worst team I've ever seen.

Before you start getting teary eyed he collected 4 million in guaranteed money. Checks cleared. He left only 400k on the table. This was a calculated move. The immediate well drafted apology proved that.

E$

EOG Dedicated
^^ I don’t disagree with anything you said, I just think he is well within his right to do what he did and I am surprised at all of the negative attention he is getting for it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
E$13;n7455943 said:
^^ I don’t disagree with anything you said, I just think he is well within his right to do what he did and I am surprised at all of the negative attention he is getting for it.

There isn’t enough negative attention to this. Total bush-league move.

Valuist

EOG Master
E$13;n7455943 said:

He has no responsibility to his teammates? Maybe not legally, but certainly ethically. It was a coward's way out.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Maybe I am biased because I am a Dolphins fan and I liked him when he played for them.

He clearly didn’t want to play for a team that bad anymore and I don’t blame him.

I can certainly understand why his teammates were upset though.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
E$13;n7455974 said:
Maybe I am biased because I am a Dolphins fan and I liked him when he played for them.

He clearly didn’t want to play for a team that bad anymore and I don’t blame him.

I can certainly understand why his teammates were upset though.

All he had to do was beg out, stand on the sidelines with his teammates , then retire Monday.