we are back

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: we are back

By popular demand:trio :clapping::yourock: :bank::3dapplaudir::fireworks:

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

I think it would be funny if you posted your plays in spanish and see what Munson could come up with. :scooter

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Dink. Islanders play awful in Toronto. How much, if any, were you swayed by last night's "performance" by the Leafs?

Herbie

EOG Addicted

damn... I didn't check last night and looks like I missed the good number on the kings and islanders... 2348ji23e

munson15

I want winners...

I played---------------

nyi+100 (1 unit)
COL-135 (1 unit)
LA-138 (2 units)

Good to see you back, thanks and GL, Dink. I'm in Vegas on vacation, so you need to give me a little slack on the numbers. I'll do better tomorrow, I was up for 21 hours straight or something like that, and just staggered out of bed.:cheers

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

stay out of trouble munson.....don't be the kid in the candy store....i had a friend who tried to play blackjack and craps at the same time, running back and forth

munson15

I want winners...

stay out of trouble munson.....don't be the kid in the candy store....i had a friend who tried to play blackjack and craps at the same time, running back and forth
No worries there, Dink, I already know I have the shittiest luck with cards and dice, so I'll just sightsee and show the girlfriend a good time, hopefully. Any chance you're out here and can manage a meet and greet?:cheers

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Our ice is melting...Our ice is melting

We have had temperatures here in The Great White (now green) North
( Habs Land) in the 70's these last 3 days.
Today mid 70's+ and sunny again.
Warmer here than Vegas !

Was losing the hockey spirit as soon as the weather goes warm, it's time to contemplate the early golf season.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

damn... I didn't check last night and looks like I missed the good number on the kings and islanders... 2348ji23e

Agree - like the Kings but not at this price

I am very happy I sent out Kings U5 when it was -115 and not the -130 it is now (JK got the pick so he can verify I sent it out at that price not that anyone here cares)

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry to hear I will miss you on this trip Dink. Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

C'mon buddy....Hat Trick Hat Trick Hat Trick

Show me the money !

Kings 1-1

Colorado in a 1-1 tie and like their chances if it comes to a shootout.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Okay I like it I like it I like it

Avalanche Win
NYI Win

No i sit waiting on the "1 goal too few" Kings for the Big 5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Agree - like the Kings but not at this price

I am very happy I sent out Kings U5 when it was -115 and not the -130 it is now (JK got the pick so he can verify I sent it out at that price not that anyone here cares)

-115 it was.

scrimmage

Dink goes 3-0 at the rink tonight,now what does he do for an encore....

scrimmage

the more you win,the bigger the bandwagon gets,the higher the expectations become....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for contributing to EOG, Dink.

And to think there was opposition to you gaining a spot in The $10,000 EOG Invitational and playing for charity (Buskie and ComptrBob also played for charity).

Tsk tsk.

scrimmage

don't care about expectations..i just post what i like and have been winning at
Do you need to be somewhat detached from followers,lest their attentions influence what you're doing,yet the feedback can't be ignored,positive,or negative,and subtle changes can occur with and/or seep into the selection process.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

No one can bitch, No one can bitch, No one can bitch 'cuz the winner's back...!

Celebrate good times..come on