Week 8

Valuist

EOG Master
Let's start with the Thursday nighter.

Bucs/Bills Under 42 1/2.
I put this total at 39 so we are seeing north of two key numbers in 42 and 41.

Chicago +9 (Bookmaker.eu)
Bagent in his first road start! So what, SoFi is no HFA and Chicago fans will take over the stadium. After week 3, it was assumed they were the worst team in the NFL. In the 4 games since, they've run for over 168 yards each game and allowed under 50 rush yards in each of the last 3 games. One does not want to lay over a TD with the Chargers.

Jacksonville -2
I have Pittsburgh as at most, a 1 win team so far. They should've lost the Cleveland, Balt and Rams games. Jaguars off a bye.

NYG +3
They've looked like a real team the last 2 weeks. Like the Bears, the public perception after week 3 was this was one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league. But look at the list of opponents so far: Dallas, San Fran, Seattle, Miami and Buffalo. And do you actually want to lay points with Zach Wilson?

dogball

EOG Master
Let's start with the Thursday nighter.

Bucs/Bills Under 42 1/2.
I put this total at 39 so we are seeing north of two key numbers in 42 and 41.

Chicago +9 (Bookmaker.eu)
Bagent in his first road start! So what, SoFi is no HFA and Chicago fans will take over the stadium. After week 3, it was assumed they were the worst team in the NFL. In the 4 games since, they've run for over 168 yards each game and allowed under 50 rush yards in each of the last 3 games. One does not want to lay over a TD with the Chargers.

Jacksonville -2
I have Pittsburgh as at most, a 1 win team so far. They should've lost the Cleveland, Balt and Rams games. Jaguars off a bye.

NYG +3
They've looked like a real team the last 2 weeks. Like the Bears, the public perception after week 3 was this was one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league. But look at the list of opponents so far: Dallas, San Fran, Seattle, Miami and Buffalo. And do you actually want to lay points with Zach Wilson?
you think chargers can be trusted in survivor? if ever they gonna win a game,.....?
I like Jacksonville also but the PITT D literally stole the show in LA. wondering if they can repeat .
I am looking at Houston and cleveland also.

Valuist

EOG Master
you think chargers can be trusted in survivor? if ever they gonna win a game,.....?
I like Jacksonville also but the PITT D literally stole the show in LA. wondering if they can repeat .

I'd be very leery of Cleveland. That game vs the Niners seemed to sap both defenses. The Browns gave up 468 yards and 6.8 YPP this past Sunday vs the Colts. In their first 5 games, nobody had gotten 300 yards against them. And the Niners D looked very mortal last night vs a Jefferson free Vikings team.

railbird

EOG Master
if you want to go 18-0 or 20-0 you are going to have to plug your nose a few times and hope you dont turn the ball over or more likely get Fukked by the refs

railbird

EOG Master
pitt did not beat the rams, the refs letting porter ride puka like a donkey at a merry go round the entire 4th qtr won the game. 90pct of the officiating crew was black and clearly were kowtowing to the last man standing tomlin

dogball

EOG Master
if you want to go 18-0 or 20-0 you are going to have to plug your nose a few times and hope you dont turn the ball over or more likely get Fukked by the refs
categorically agree with you, I am mapping those out now as this far in with 8000 gone, its worth thinking about.

dogball

EOG Master
pitt did not beat the rams, the refs letting porter ride puka like a donkey at a merry go round the entire 4th qtr won the game. 90pct of the officiating crew was black and clearly were kowtowing to the last man standing tomlin
watched this game, had Pitt huge and yeah the refs helped seal it and also gave a few outrageous calls that benefited the rams, the refs suck across the board, also gave browns the PI phantom win

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Why dont you give the refs a break and ask Brett Maher who lost that game? Oh wait sorry he is not taking part in the special teams anymore.

Heim

EOG Master
TBay can't run period. Don't trust Mayfield covering with his arm especially if BUF knows pass is coming.

dogball

EOG Master
zona has the little QB warming up ready to come off IR in a few weeks, they probably grab another 2 wins this season

tua is on time and on target, playing at a high level
except when pressured. He's gone through games with no sacks and one hit. Look at his two losses where they took away the first read with pressure. Pressured 10 times vs. Philly and went 5-10 with a QB rating of 16.2. Teams he beat are combined 8-25. Tua isn't going to run or try to extend plays with his brain problem.

railbird

EOG Master
except when pressured. He's gone through games with no sacks and one hit. Look at his two losses where they took away the first read with pressure. Pressured 10 times vs. Philly and went 5-10 with a QB rating of 16.2. Teams he beat are combined 8-25. Tua isn't going to run or try to extend plays with his brain problem.
arcane is a bad loss, hill out too this week

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chargers would scare me. Two things they have in their favor is Eberflus hasn’t won B2B games in Chicago, and a qb making his first road start.

dogball

EOG Master
Chargers would scare me. Two things they have in their favor is Eberflus hasn’t won B2B games in Chicago, and a qb making his first road start.
BALTIMORE IS AN OPTION FOR ME Also, I like the defense, but coming off those huge wins, on the road also concerning

Valuist

EOG Master
Prop time:

Kirk Cousins under 250 1/2 pass yards. Cousins has been at 225 pass yards or lower in his L3 divisional games. I also think he has a bit of a home/road split. His 2022 numbers: home 18 TD 4 int/ road 11 TD 10 int.

Bet on the team with the most white players
kane- stop the crap. You're a good poster when you're not stalking railbird. If railbird believes in his concepts, let him be. People are too touchy nowadays. If you are betting on a 40 yard dash, bet the Black guy. If you bet on a chess match, bet the White guy. There are exceptions but blind betting can be done that way. No need to spam the forum.