What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These are deranged people but I dare say also stupid. Maybe it's the orange rage. Even mikey can see this is backfiring yet they are slamming it. I'm not joking. New York is in play solely because of Lawfare. Zeldin would put Trump over the top.

mr merlin

EOG Master
These are deranged people but I dare say also stupid. Maybe it's the orange rage. Even mikey can see this is backfiring yet they are slamming it. I'm not joking. New York is in play solely because of Lawfare. Zeldin would put Trump over the top.
I heard the most horrible VP pick possibility - marco rubio. Jesus christ.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As sugar on top icing on the cake, look at the Lawfare faces:

Kinky
Peekaboo
Fanny
Shit

You couldn't get a more favourable to Trump group if you cast the parts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Terrorist attack in moscow - the US knew about it 2 weeks ago and prob even planned it - WW111 alert. 100's dead.

Less than an hour after it began US spokesman kirby came out and said ukraine didn't do it and we didn't know about it - yea right. Things are going to heat up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's tough that I am rooting for the other side. I wish it didn't come to this but it's the right side. We are the bad guys.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Would a real conservative who supposedly was working to elect republicans and trump EVER join MSNBC?

She was always a fraud.

1711137775334.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not even trying to hide and seek it. Agreement to give Ha Ha the gavel before November. The only way that is significant is if they are planning some new laws mischief before the election to stop Trump. They'll be able to do it because they'll have everything. Maybe make him ineligible to take the sacred oath.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somewhere Monkey still thinks this is a scheme to help Trump win the nomination because he's easier to beat than DeSantis. God love him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will never love you on loop forever. Nicole is the exception. Most of these left idiots don't even know she used to be a W Republican.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What a joke of a "news" network. Will only hire people who agree and are 100% with the script and are pure commies. Even a fat pig like Ronna willing to turn heel is not acceptable. The death of fake news can't come soon enough.

howid

EOG Dedicated
the steal wasn't enough, like true scum of the earth they double and triple down in protecting the steal ...

if you participated in trying to overturn an election, you shouldn’t get a $300,000 a year gig on national TV

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They don't give a fuck. Unless they are forcefully stopped and that may require violence, they will refuse to accept or allow Trump to take the sacred oath. Before the election, we are seeing. After the election, we will see. And it will be Sesame Street vs Pulp Fiction.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No. No. No. No matter what, I will never defend or feels sympathy for her. I could Alan Karre less. If she survives, she'll be another Michael Steele.