What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Special needs:

Ryby vs Sweaty
Scottie 🏆

Series:

#HeatCulture
Bucks or Pissers
76ers
Cavs
Fakers
Suns
Mavs
OKC
Islanders
Crapitals
Leafs
Oilers or Kings
Lightning or kanes
Avs
Canucks
Stars or Vegas

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celtics -3000 at DK. That's might as well not even play the series odds. Heat are a damn good team without Jimmy and know howid beat Boston. They won 1 game in Beantown without Jimmy last year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why it is important Trump doesn't get convicted even though silly. Not silly when Dems move to use that to block him and lock him. I hope Trump goes Pulp Fiction on all these assholes when he takes the sacred oath.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not even going to bother hoping it happens but the move would be to strip Obama, Clinton and Biden of protection. Instead, Republicans will vote with Democrats to strip Trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good God. Good grief. Mike McCarthy was a rock star compared to this oof.

He's either a fool to believe money can solve ukraines(or israels) problems, Or he's part of the con. I suspect the latter.

Lets consider that he's a fool and is simply misguided, why on earth would he abandon the border and our other pressing issues - spending at levels that add $3 trillion/yr to our debt?

What kind of majority leader is he, what kind of republican is he, he's showing that he cares more about ukraine and israel than he does about america.

And by the way, what's up with this $13 billion for taiwan, what good is that going to do? That wont stop china in any way when they decide to take taiwan over in a few years - but it will line the pockets of corrupt americans in the meantime.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have been wrong so much it is embarrassing. Wrong both sides of same asshole Speaker: McCarthy and Johnson. Now I realize it doesn't matter. Democrats have functional control of the House. Will be same thing when Republicans take the majority of the Senate. Ceremonial only. Schumer will be running it. I'd love to know what happens in the SCIF. Can only speculate and wonder. It must be bad things. You'd think someone would be clean enough not to be blackmailed. The religious ones always the most creepy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I have been wrong so much it is embarrassing. Wrong both sides of same asshole Speaker: McCarthy and Johnson. Now I realize it doesn't matter. Democrats have functional control of the House. Will be same thing when Republicans take the majority of the Senate. Ceremonial only. Schumer will be running it. I'd love to know what happens in the SCIF. Can only speculate and wonder. It must be bad things. You'd think someone would be clean enough not to be blackmailed. The religious ones always the most creepy.
I'm sure they tell them that there are dozens of threats that we stop but many more we dont know about, covid hysteria style paranoia. And they believe it.

howid

EOG Dedicated
If he has any skeletons in his closet, we'll find them. And if not, we'll put them there. J.R. Ewing

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Unlike Monkey and raiders, I admit when I am wrong. Don't pretend to be she's perfect. Is Monkey still alive?

I think you sent him to permanent retirement. The DeSantaClaus vs Trump thing, the whole political beatdown you put on him.

Then the 20-2 vote didn't help either.

BTW you are right a lot too. You are one of few who don't gloat 24/7 when right and freely admit being wrong.

In forumville that makes you very credible compare to most of us.

We move on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think you sent him to permanent retirement. The DeSantaClaus vs Trump thing, the whole political beatdown you put on him.

Then the 20-2 vote didn't help either.

BTW you are right a lot too. You are one of few who don't gloat 24/7 when right and freely admit being wrong.

In forumville that makes you very credible compare to most of us.

We move on.

Patrick, you are one of my favourite posters. You bring humour, experience and knowledge to the podium pun intended. Definitely Fergie first class team. Ironic because I hated you when you were mod at the Rx. Not like I hate homedog but I wasn't a fansonly. And I can't remember why? Just as well. Ancient history. We good.

Could have been that way with stevo but the transition to offline comms predictably went sideways. I should have kept it on the internutty. We'd still be friends with benefits.

raiders and I have a hate/hate relationship but that's ok. That's the way it is supposed to be. I have no problem with him.

Only homedog. He is dead to me and if God would ever do His job, he'd be dead to me. There will never be a reconciliation.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Only homedog. He is dead to me and if God would ever do His job, he'd be dead to me. There will never be a reconciliation.

That surprises me, you both are long time LEGENDS, usually differences are worked out over time.

I miss getting my political insights over there.

And for sure it's a lot less busy, I know it's not football season but damn it's slow.

cheapseats

EOG Master
That surprises me, you both are long time LEGENDS, usually differences are worked out over time.

I miss getting my political insights over there.

And for sure it's a lot less busy, I know it's not football season but damn it's slow.
They kick everybody out who isn't on board with their quasi woke society.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
They kick everybody out who isn't on board with their quasi woke society.

Peep's place? I think there's one lib on the whole board.

If they ever kicked anyone out I can't remember who it is......

Like the Wild West, they let anyone post.

Lot of posters get their feelings hurt and are ran out of there but they don't ban anyone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Meanwhile, Trump goes on trial Monday. Take them literally and siriusly. This is what they intend to do. What becomes of our country if they are successful?

Convict Trump of federal crimes in Manhatten of misdemeanor campaign finance that has expired. Use that conviction to take away his secret service. Knock him off the ballot, block him from taking the sacred oath if he wins or beat him because of another 10 million fake ballots. Then Peekaboo finishes seizing his entire wealth completely eliminating the Trump dynasty. He goes to prison and stays there until he is dead. Maybe he gets a pardon if he bends the knee like Speaker Swinging Johnson and recants, renounces MAGA while praising the deep state.

This is the result they want and are going for like Jimmy Butler driving ti the hoop for a game winning dunk.