What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
Penn State is a lie. Coach Franklin is a fraud. They got me again. Not in the same class Ohio State and Michigan. They'll win out with a meaningless BCS bowl.
Michigan is a fraud. You cant prove it because Penn St is a fraud. Ohio St rolls them. Get off them cat

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As soon as graded, these left. Titans, Steelers and Chargers hopefully tonight after another win.

Chargers
Packers
Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama

Jets
Packers

Titans
Packers

Lions
Chargers

Lions
Titans

Lions
Dolphins

Lions
Clowns

Titans
Steelers
Chargers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On these, no need to bet all 3 again. Just do single Raffy, Ryby, kanes, Heat. NFLe teams same as the other groups.

Lions
Clowns
Raffy

Lions
Florida kanes
Heat

Lions
Dolphins
Ryby

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Oregon beats Washington, between them and 2nd place Cwissy B10. If Alabama wins, also Georgia in the mix. 3 girls, 1 cup.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Megan didn't make it the distance.

Megan Rapinoe left the final game of her glittering soccer career after less than three minutes, having suffered a non-contact lower-leg injury off the ball.

To recover I'd need to lay a big rooster # on the remaining 3 so if I win 2 more, I win more money than original. Not much I can do if I only win 1 more but that's an insignificant amount. No mind. I have these 3 teams other roosters. Would be a case I win big minus $10,000. I can live with that. I won the kiss my ass soccer over so all good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Some kind of send off ritual. Isiah Thomas did the same thing last game and there have been others. Not career ending like Theismann but final game of career.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should be a pure 16 week schedule with no overseas and only Sunday except Thanksgiving, Christmas and after college football is done. SNF replaces MNF.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bellicheat either gets fired during the season or "retires" after the season. His legacy still secure but everyone knows it was really Brady's dynasty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
$0 and can't deposit again. I don't want to play the cash me ouside game. Only a matter of time before Brian Harman happens.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's amazing howid many enemies I have. Peeps: stevo, homedog, raiders, Monkey. EOG: Kinky, Jimmy, JK, Wade and now kane. mikey is half and half both forums.

If you take away compaqdork ghosts, more enemies than friends with benefits.

What happened?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Baller of the Woods is about to cross the Rubicon at Major Wager if I hang up post on him won too many times.