It it our mod squad?

Gyno's and Tony's pics?

Why do you return to EOG?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHAT KEEPS YOU COMING BACK TO EOG?

I am a gambler and the people who hang out here gamble as well. I own an 08 bullet bass boat so I also frequent bassboatcentral dot com because those people own bass boats and enjoy fishing. People with the same interests I guess would be the short answer.:+textinb3

top of the morning shrink12io4j2w90 ......man i love the summers off.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Helps keep me sane during work.

That would be cool to have a gig where you could post at work:smokesmal , but schools frown on posting on forum boards while teaching.2348ji23e .......I cant access any boards whether it be eog, billiards digest, or bassboatcentral2938u4ji23

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Teachers have quite the life during Summer...91023i2ndw;l

Daddy darecare is open for business.:militaire-2942:

Saving 2400 bucks over the next two months:doh1 ......dare care is crazy around here.

Journeyman

EOG Master

'watching Jman get trashed' is that all I'm good for ? :rolleyes:

I'll have you know I was the poster at another site up until Sept 07 :pop:

Someday....2348ji23e

Oh, and I'm hoping one day Jman will actually respond when I'm being a brat to him.

That would be cool to have a gig where you could post at work:smokesmal , but schools frown on posting on forum boards while teaching.2348ji23e .......I cant access any boards whether it be eog, billiards digest, or bassboatcentral2938u4ji23

Most government facilities have their networks locked down and in about 2 months, I doubt that I will be able to post while at work. Thankfully, my present posting does not block anything other than MySpace.

munson15

I want winners...

The fact that this site is always improving. Little tweaks like those introduced yesterday are nice posting tools. I like all the positive posters, and the way so many are willing to try to help others make money. There are enough rough spots in real life, and this is a nice escape for me to chat with 'cyberfriends.' Also, the visibility of the mods and the owner make it easy to feel 'important' in a small way to the success of the business.

The fact that this site is always improving. Little tweaks like those introduced yesterday are nice posting tools. I like all the positive posters, and the way so many are willing to try to help others make money. There are enough rough spots in real life, and this is a nice escape for me to chat with 'cyberfriends.' Also, the visibility of the mods and the owner make it easy to feel 'important' in a small way to the success of the business.

How much do I owe you for the above rave? :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh, and I'm hoping one day Jman will actually respond when I'm being a brat to him.

It takes me a while to recognize rookies ...next question :pop:
just kidding :+textinb3

I have never noticed or I certainly would have responded in some fashion.12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seriously, this place has a solid nucleus now, lots of flavor for everyone....5 times better than a year ago.

It takes me a while to recognize rookies ...next question :pop:
just kidding :+textinb3

I have never noticed or I certainly would have responded in some fashion.12io4j2w90

I have tried several times to bait you into an argument over saying I look like Bob Hope and you never want to play!! :mad:

Journeyman

EOG Master

haha...I haven't seen them ....Bob was a handsome man in his prime. :)

....and, well, what I meant was, the most attractive female version of Bob, with a nice ass.

How bout a new Youtube?

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

I just joined a few months ago, but from what I have seen so far I am definitely impressed. I just came solely for some gambling tips and picks, but this site seems to be more than that. There seems to be some genuinely nice people here that have no problem helping out a friend in need, but there is also trash talking that makes me laugh on a regular basis. Also, I thought the overwhelming support for pac-man and his family really was pretty special. Keep up the good work!

I just joined a few months ago, but from what I have seen so far I am definitely impressed. I just came solely for some gambling tips and picks, but this site seems to be more than that. There seems to be some genuinely nice people here that have no problem helping out a friend in need, but there is also trash talking that makes me laugh on a regular basis. Also, I thought the overwhelming support for pac-man and his family really was pretty special. Keep up the good work!

It's nice to know we can fool some of the posters some of the time...:LMAO

haha...I haven't seen them ....Bob was a handsome man in his prime. :)

....and, well, what I meant was, the most attractive female version of Bob, with a nice ass.

How bout a new Youtube?

LOL! I have to give you credit for doing the best you could at spinning that!

I may do another video...I don't know. I really don't want to deal with the drama that surrounded the last one.

Well I joined because I do actually like sports and do know a little about them. It is nice to read what the guys have to say, and I have learned some things. I may not post a lot about gambling but I did start dipping into it a little last year with football and I enjoyed it.

I guess I keep coming back because I can be my dumb self and still feel like I fit in. I enjoy talking to just about everyone here and have made some friends along the way.

Thanks you sir for the outlet!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I come here purely for sex

First :+talking-

next :dinner42

then some more:cocktail

now:sleeping2:

gotta:sex to get ready for.......

:3dfesses:

and its on till the break of dawn right WVU?:doggie

hahahahahahaha

errrrrr

:+paranoid

WVU

EOG Master

First :+talking-

next :dinner42

then some more:cocktail

now:sleeping2:

gotta:sex to get ready for.......

:3dfesses:

and its on till the break of dawn right WVU?:doggie

hahahahahahaha

errrrrr

:+paranoid

:+textinb3 :+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The ability to get sports scores when i'm on a remote island sipping pina coladas. I can always count on the good posters of EOG to keep me updated!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

up to date info being posted on topics that I care about...sports and news.

handicapping insights and picks

contests from great sponsors

funny threads from posters

industry insights and updates

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Seriously, this place has a solid nucleus now, lots of flavor for everyone....5 times better than a year ago.

1 year ago things were great here already.

Now no dirty or general and its 5 times better? Id give ya 20% better and doing great but 5x? not even close.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Great group of people as well as nice new additions. Even those that beat the drum are good to have as it takes all flavors to keep it alive here. It is not over the top, kind of like a nice warm bath with sweded.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

It takes all kinds and since I have GoogleSpell, I can be understood.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I'm one of the New kids around here ( well not really a Kid )
I Like a few forums, but came here to see what's going on.
Some Good and some Bad.....

A lot I don't get into, because it's none of my business...

With that said, I kind of like it around here.

As long as there is Nobody is Wearing a Hot Pink Shirt in their Avatar, I'll hang around ......:LMAO

I'm one of the New kids around here ( well not really a Kid )
I Like a few forums, but came here to see what's going on.
Some Good and some Bad.....

A lot I don't get into, because it's none of my business...

With that said, I kind of like it around here.

As long as there is Nobody is Wearing a Hot Pink Shirt in their Avatar, I'll hang around ......:LMAO

ODU Selections.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

1 year ago things were great here already.

Now no dirty or general and its 5 times better? Id give ya 20% better and doing great but 5x? not even close.

I was being conservative actually. probably more like 7 12io4j2w90