What the hell is wrong with Ja Morant?

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe he can think about everything these next few games he has to sit.

Eventually somebody is going to take a shot at him from 3 point range and not miss.

kane

EOG master
More Morant: “I’m going to take some time away to get help and work on learning better methods of dealing with stress and my overall well-being.”

E$

EOG Dedicated
You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the monkey

Heim

EOG Master
It looks like Morant might be suspended for a while. Something about CBA/NBA rules, transporting a gun on NBA property...not sure if it's alluding to plane or arena. Not to mention the criminal investigation for brandishing a firearm in a public place.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yep, he's automatically "soft" until proven otherwise.

That aside if he and his game ever mature he's got the potential to be one of the best to play......

No top to his ceiling talent wise, just needs to get more experience and marinate a while at this level.

He could be scary good before it's all over.

Heim

EOG Master
He's a hood rat that can jump a little.....

No doubt in my mind, he fires that thing beyond 25ft, he misses 😅

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
No way to know how much his love of guns has/will cost him financially, he didn't make any of the All NBA teams possibly due to his first gun suspension, and I read earlier where Nike is considering dropping him, the kid just doesn't get it

railbird

EOG Master
No way to know how much his love of guns has/will cost him financially, he didn't make any of the All NBA teams possibly due to his first gun suspension, and I read earlier where Nike is considering dropping him, the kid just doesn't get it
maybe he is taking a bullet instead of being a whore for nike

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He's turning 24 in July. He needs to grow up before time runs out. Not even speaking on the fact you're one of the best players in the NBA.

It's wild how this dude is even allowed to roam free. He needs to be stuck in a house and court somewhere to work on himself and whatever demons he's fighting. Wonder what his family is really thinking. They have to be losing sleep with this dude.

Nobody will think twice of filling him up with lead. Why the fuck would you stoop to the level of people with nothing to lose and you have everything to lose. Absolutely wild. Even the guy recording turned the phone away right away thinking what the fuck are you doing.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Imagine how silly it would be to lose your life being one of the faces of the NBA who made it in life to somebody on welfare repping Blood or Crypt who actually lives the street life with absolutely nothing to lose. 😆 🤣 😂

You should go straight to hell if there is a place. No passes.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Those (of us) holding a Grizzlies RSW Under and a Plus-Price on NO playoffs - like seeing this, even though you hate to see someone get injured