Where is Jammer?

railbird

EOG Master
I made the mistake of getting a hotfudge sunday t at mcdonalds today, im weak with no discipline even tho im improving, anyway im more lactose intolerant than ever, mcdonalds gives me the diaheria but wont let me use their bathroom, i have to sprint to dairyqueen to use theirs about 100 yards away, i dont get their in time, i lose the ball at the 5 yard line, had to borrow a towel, and get gifted an uber ride by an 18 yr old kid. because no can i ride my bicycle under these conditions. bad day. but atleast im alive. Lord honoring my prayer that i can live to rapture and not taste death like others do.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I made the mistake of getting a hotfudge sunday t at mcdonalds today, im weak with no discipline even tho im improving, anyway im more lactose intolerant than ever, mcdonalds gives me the diaheria but wont let me use their bathroom, i have to sprint to dairyqueen to use theirs about 100 yards away, i dont get their in time, i lose the ball at the 5 yard line, had to borrow a towel, and get gifted an uber ride by an 18 yr old kid. because no can i ride my bicycle under these conditions. bad day. but atleast im alive. Lord honoring my prayer that i can live to rapture and not taste death like others do.

Never a good thing to shit the bed on the eve of the NCAA tournament.

Here's hoping there's no prophetic significance to the incident/accident.

Good luck this weekend, BIRDIE.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Who
I made the mistake of getting a hotfudge sunday t at mcdonalds today, im weak with no discipline even tho im improving, anyway im more lactose intolerant than ever, mcdonalds gives me the diaheria but wont let me use their bathroom, i have to sprint to dairyqueen to use theirs about 100 yards away, i dont get their in time, i lose the ball at the 5 yard line, had to borrow a towel, and get gifted an uber ride by an 18 yr old kid. because no can i ride my bicycle under these conditions. bad day. but atleast im alive. Lord honoring my prayer that i can live to rapture and not taste death like others do.[/

Who banned you from the McDonald’s bathroom when you are a paying customer?
Would have loved to see a video....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

LOLLLLLL

this is amazing

MrTop

EOG Master

i think I seen the sprint on U-tube

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Awful hard to sprint when in that condition. Whenever i was that close to a "jailbreak" of stomach contents best i could ever doo is clench the butt cheeks and try to walk fast to the nearest appropriate receptacle. The worst thing is you make it to the bathroom and all the stalls are in use.

Valuist

EOG Master
Are you taking the liquid or the pills to empty out? Hell if you were in Railbirds condition you wouldn't need to take either one.

Just got home. They did remove a polyp so I have to sweat out test results. They gave me liquid magnesium citrate, 2 Dulcolax tablet and 238 grams of Myrolax to mix with Gatorade.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
First ballot hall of fame post.
“These conditions”
I would’ve paid to see the video of that sprint over to Dairy Queen”

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Just got home. They did remove a polyp so I have to sweat out test results. They gave me liquid magnesium citrate, 2 Dulcolax tablet and 238 grams of Myrolax to mix with Gatorade.

Good luck with the results i am sure it will be fine.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Awful hard to sprint when in that condition. Whenever i was that close to a "jailbreak" of stomach contents best i could ever doo is clench the butt cheeks and try to walk fast to the nearest appropriate receptacle. The worst thing is you make it to the bathroom and all the stalls are in use.

Add "jailbreak of stomach contents" to my EOG glossary.