Whitest team in MLB

Valuist

EOG Master
Remember a few years back they determined Josh Hamilton, a white, blue eyed player, had trouble with glare in daytime games? It isn't all white players but blue eyed ones are bothered more by glare. When I saw this thread, I thought of that. Then I took a look at the expanded standings. Here's the Dodgers records:

Night games: 57-27
Day games: 19-20

THAT is a clear dichotemy. We will credit RB with an assist for this one.

railbird

EOG Master
2019 article. Must have been going on for a long time.
they got a token diversity and inclusion add on in curtis granderson who messed up their chemistry. J hay is terrible, mookie is good and an outlier. FBI and jews an utter failure in pushing the blacks into baseball when they have zero interest in playing the uber boring sport

dogball

EOG Master
they got a token diversity and inclusion add on in curtis granderson who messed up their chemistry. J hay is terrible, mookie is good and an outlier. FBI and jews an utter failure in pushing the blacks into baseball when they have zero interest in playing the uber boring sport
anti Semitic moron,

Valuist

EOG Master
Funny article. Love when nonsports writers give poor hot takes on sports.
And of course, we eagerly await this writer’s article on how some NBA teams have excluded whites.

I have to think the Dodgers have won as many games as any team since that article was published in 2019. GM jobs are tough to get, and keep. Hard to imagine a team being able to win by pushing a social agenda.

Heim

EOG Master
Again the greatest quote in history was from George Raveling, coach at Washington St at the time. When asked why he doesn't
recruit more white players he replied, not true, just they other day we got commitments from Tyrone White and Rasheed White. lol

railbird

EOG Master
the reason white players win the most titles is because they get situational baseball, hispanics typically dont. asians you want. blacks dont play baseball or hockey. the ideal player is a white player that played 3 years of ncaa baseball, not the hs player,

railbird

EOG Master
jackie played multiple sports, most baseball players these days play 1 sport
black population has declined in california from 8 pct to 6 pct. mostly because the liberals murder them in womb or liberals attack on the nuclear family and black fathers absence

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted

“MLB's percentage of Black players is the lowest since 1955. What's baseball doing to fix that?”​

i’ve heard similar sentiments in other fields too.
In a meritocracy, the real question is “what are BLACKS doing to fix that?”
Why the hell is everyone so condescending to blacks? And why don’t black leaders take charge and exhort blacks to work hard and compete, just like everybody else, instead of wallowing in self-pity and demanding to be handed massive special privileges?
The relatively low amount of blacks in baseball is not due to whites taking over the positions, it’s pretty much Hispanics who replaced blacks.
If blacks want to make it to the majors, they should follow the work ethic of Hispanic baseball culture.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

“MLB's percentage of Black players is the lowest since 1955. What's baseball doing to fix that?”​

Why the hell is everyone so condescending to blacks? And why don’t black leaders take charge and exhort blacks to work hard and compete, just like everybody else, instead of wallowing in self-pity and demanding to be handed massive special privileges?
The relatively low amount of blacks in baseball is not due to whites taking over the positions, it’s pretty much Hispanics who replaced blacks.
If blacks want to make it to the majors, they should follow the work ethic of Hispanic baseball culture.

That's racist, WAAAAAAAAAH!

Valuist

EOG Master
He wasn't terrible in 2019, you fucking moron
In retrospect, Rendon has been every bit of dog shit for each of the last 4 years. 2019 seems like the outlier; both in health and performance. A historically bad contract.

kane

EOG master
In retrospect, Rendon has been every bit of dog shit for each of the last 4 years. 2019 seems like the outlier; both in health and performance. A historically bad contract.
You need the full context to understand my post. In 2019 the racist was posting how teams with Hispanic players couldn't win the WS, you had to have white players in order to win, he then posted "Can't win in October with guys like Rendon and Soto in the lineup", so of course the Nats go on to win the WS that year with both Rendon and Soto contributing to them winning

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
cant have people like soto and rendon batting in october and expect to win

Okay, so after 4 years I didn't get the quote exactly right, but this is what the racist posted in Oct, 2019, the Nats went on to win the WS and the racist ended up looking like the moron he is

MrTop

EOG Master

are todays latin players coming from the USA or south america ? I think black players come from the basketball or football pool . When they cannot play those sports they go out for baseball

if that does not work... they go to UPS 170-200k

Last edited: