Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

Apple

Banned
Re: Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

Guess us Magic backers weren't so crazy afterall.. I'm glad the obvious better team won

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

easy win for my magic. eff off gridironguy.

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Congrats Orlando backers.....Without garnett, orlando is definetly the better team, but i still thought they would choke. I eat my words. Good luck winning one against Cleveland. I dont think Boston could have won one against Cleveland.

Cannon

Banned

Those small home favorites under 3 are usually stinky,

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

if the magic are leading by any less than 10 at the half they will lose by 7++. Celts are strong in the second half and playing the worst finishers in the playoffs

Boston

EOG Dedicated

That is the funny thing about orlando since they live and die by the 3 they can blow a team out or get blown out just as easily. When you launch that many threes and go 60++ percent chances are you will win. Before the game I was saying if ray had a solid night we cover with ease but when I said that I didn't expect the rest of the squad to sleep through the game. Fucking P sucks

Apple

Banned

Pierce and davis disappeared didn't they?