Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yeah, like there was a chance Lester would make it back to you in the middle of round 2.

I never even offered CC/Ells for Lester/Kemp. Think I just asked what would it take - CC and what else.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lester had a way better of a chance to make it back over CC did, regardless if either of them would have CC had less of a chance..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and outside of u adding one of your big arms with CC, there wouldnt be anyway a 2 for 2 deal could be done...there is noone on your offense that compares to kemp..

It's a daily roto league so I'll start 5 closers on days where I have 2 or less of my starters going. Then I'll trade a couple closers when I get a big league in that category.
good to see the commish is retarded and allows people to do that. So cheap setting things up like that :LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

and outside of u adding one of your big arms with CC, there wouldnt be anyway a 2 for 2 deal could be done...there is noone on your offense that compares to kemp..
Didn't have to be a 2 for 2.

I'm sure CC/Votto/Size would have gotten it done.

Ells outscores Kemp.

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, can't give up a stud pitcher without getting one back.

I'm probably locked in with my team for now. I'm happy with my balance.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo - sent you something small.

Not exactly sure how you value the main guy im sending and the main guy your sending.

So it could be off or it could be fair.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not sure how upton and kemp are the same, when upton hasnt proved one thing in his career yet other then having potentiol..

mofome

Banned

crazy...but yea...

Haren, Verlander, V-Mart

Strange for me...I know.

I will probably change my mind tomorrow. :shoot:

not strange for you, strange for anyone. there are better players, if you can get them, you'll get them.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

you find me a list of OFs who hit 25hr stole 20 bases and batted .300 at the age of 21.

silly tucker.

mofome

Banned

upton has never proven anything but potential, even though he was a top 25 OF at the age of 21.

where do people come up with this stuff? Kemp ended last year 13 places higher than Justin.

silly tucker

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

not strange for you, strange for anyone. there are better players, if you can get them, you'll get them.

:pop:

Well only catcher better than V-Mart is Mauer...so if someone offers me Mauer for V-Mart i would take it.

Verlander and Haren? - Doc and Lince and Zach and Felix might be better....but I am not gonna get any of those for either of mine.

So instead of wasting my time trying and entertaining retarded offers for them, I will just put them off limits.

Braun is the best OF. No one is better. But hes not off limits. Miggy is a top 4 1B. He is not off limits.

mofome

Banned

mc, not loving that deal, i like the best piece a bit, but i like both im giving a lot.

not a bad offer by any means though.

maybe a pavano/kaz deal. buchh seems expensive.

mofome

Banned

Well only catcher better than V-Mart is Mauer...so if someone offers me Mauer for V-Mart i would take it.

Verlander and Haren? - Doc and Lince and Zach and Felix might be better....but I am not gonna get any of those for either of mine.

So instead of wasting my time trying and entertaining retarded offers for them, I will just put them off limits.

Braun is the best OF. No one is better. But hes not off limits. Miggy is a top 4 1B. He is not off limits.

well, you can get better keeper bats than vic. i figure you're talking keepers.

haren is overrated to me. verlander is not.

braun has seen his last year as the top of. ;)

:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mc, not loving that deal, i like the best piece a bit, but i like both im giving a lot.

not a bad offer by any means though.

maybe a pavano/kaz deal. buchh seems expensive.

ok sent you something.

counter if u dont like.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

well, you can get better keeper bats than vic. i figure you're talking keepers.

haren is overrated to me. verlander is not.

braun has seen his last year as the top of. ;)

i dont talk about keepers until i know where i am this year...probably august :)

Right now my keepers are:

Verlander, Haren
Miggy, Braun, V-Mart

This morning it was:
Longoria and Ubaldo instead of Haren and Miggy.

hings change hourly with me.

mofome

Banned

i dont talk about keepers until i know where i am this year...probably august :)

Right now my keepers are:

Verlander, Haren
Miggy, Braun, V-Mart

This morning it was:
Longoria and Ubaldo instead of Haren and Miggy.

hings change hourly with me.

haha i know they do brother. you're a mover. you've made your team better.