Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

said he swung too hard, hurt his side a bit, went out lost his balance and took himself out.

mofome

Banned

nah just fuckin with ya. never root injuries on guys but the dude is injury prone fer sure

hopefully its nothin

yeah im just frustrated. watching him cruise again and then a fluke injury takes another win from me against cee. my guys K12 and allow 2 runs in 11 innings and i get no wins. cee goes 11 innings, gives up 14 runs and is a sic wit it 2-0. also a 2 start week for Carp.

:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

amazing I have offered guy like Hardy to teams starting Burress and Lowrie at SS and people say he is poo.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

amazing I have offered guy like Hardy to teams starting Burress and Lowrie at SS and people say he is poo.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

amazing burriss was 9 pts week 1 and hardy was 2

i better deal for hardy, h shit he's sick!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Problem with offering VD a deal is he is gone for 8 hours,hits reject,says we were close,and then is gone with no counter

Timetopay

EOG Master

I made one offer to Mo out of the 100s I have offered him with Carp and it was today.

Glad it fell through cause he looks like toast

Timetopay

EOG Master

Word here in Florida kid has a problem with strip clubs and boozin

Evan Longoria is slated to miss the Rays' next two games to attend to a family matter.

Willy Aybar will likely start at third base both days before Longoria rejoins the club on Friday.
Source: St. Petersburg Times
Related: Willy Aybar

He may be in rehab

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee's players killing Cees players

Rickie Weeks is out of the lineup Tuesday night after taking an Edinson Volquez fastball off his jaw in Monday's game.
Craig Counsell is starting at second base and leading off. Weeks has been deemed none the worse for wear, but manager Ken Macha is using this as an opportunity to give him his first rest of the season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good thing I started Melvin Mora this week.

yeah not to sure why we couldnt have had replacements in a guy lands on the dl but dems the rules

Almost as bad as our fantasty baskets. You see how many guys sitting out or playing 10 minutes tomorrow.

Cripes

Cee's players killing Cees players

Rickie Weeks is out of the lineup Tuesday night after taking an Edinson Volquez fastball off his jaw in Monday's game.
Craig Counsell is starting at second base and leading off. Weeks has been deemed none the worse for wear, but manager Ken Macha is using this as an opportunity to give him his first rest of the season.

lol i know, gonna be sweet if long bye also

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah, it's going to be nuts. League will be decided by guys like Jarrett Jack and Matt Bonner. :LMAO

I was supposed to have 5 players to her 1 tonight

Okur
Louis Williams
Allen
Arrondo
Joe Johnson

vs

Andre Igualda

Somehow with 4 guards I tied in steals and lost in assists.:blink:

J

joeybagadonuts

I can't get on the cbs site cause my computer over heated last night, I think its toast.

How am I doing vs my bud chutes and batters?