Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

endy is just fine buddy, who do i get cameron?

:nono

cant doubt top place man.

:houra

mofome

Banned

at least i was right about cy hanrahan

remember, you only need to be right about 20% to make in the sports "expert" world.

im right 99.9% of the time. hanrahan has great stuff, you were not actually right. He isnt nearly as bad as you make him out to be. He had an awful weekend because he is wild, but his stuff is awesome.

tripp

EOG Master

im right 99.9% of the time. hanrahan has great stuff, you were not actually right. He isnt nearly as bad as you make him out to be. He had an awful weekend because he is wild, but his stuff is awesome.

0-2 in save opps with ERA over 5 = sick.

maybe nl can already hand him cy young and k's man schafer mvp?

rjt721

EOG Master

Liriano/McLouth for Wright/Maholm?

I'd love to get Pap, but would take a lot to make that happen.

tripp

EOG Master

I need to do nolasco in ichiro deals.

how many times has ichiro been traded already? must be at least 5 times:LMAO

went from mc, to tuck, to me, to you, to mc, to me. i think that's right.:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

Liriano/McLouth for Wright/Maholm?

I'd love to get Pap, but would take a lot to make that happen.

can't do that. can get morneau and kershaw for wright and pelf from tuck..

i value morneau a good bit over mcclouth and kershaw/liriano are pretty even. slight edge to liriano though.

tripp

EOG Master

diff is, i actually know what the guy throws.

d cab always threw nasty stuff too, how'd that work out?:+clueless

wish mc would have taken the over 30 saves i offered him. he won't reach 20 most likely.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Fuck....McCann might need lasix surgery....

Won without him last week, will try and do the same this week...I think McCann scored a whooping 4 points for me last week...

mofome

Banned

d cab always threw nasty stuff too, how'd that work out?

wish mc would have taken the over 30 saves i offered him. he won't reach 20 most likely.

One is a closer, one is a starter. It was fine when he would actually throw hard, now he tries to place the ball. Poor example.

K:HA ratio last year was 73:93

sic

tripp

EOG Master

Fuck....McCann might need lasix surgery....

Won without him last week, will try and do the same this week...I think McCann scored a whooping 4 points for me last week...

probably outscored my catcher salty. guy got me excited with a big first day then he turns into 0-4 with 2 K's every single game.

mccann outscored wright/hamilton/wang/pelf/litsch/haren. not too much to complain about there.:doh1

mofome

Banned

probably outscored my catcher salty. guy got me excited with a big first day then he turns into 0-4 with 2 K's every single game.

mccann outscored wright/hamilton/wang/pelf/litsch/haren. not too much to complain about there.:doh1

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

vd, any chance of me landing doc tonight for wright + maholm or something like that?