Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Hows those payments coming along?

Tripp paid
TN Paid $100 (owes 150 more)
TTP Paid 160 (owes 90 more if the other league doesnt go)
Bookies paid

Timetopay

EOG Master

I stiffin ya thats for sure

Capper keeps saying start. :whip:

Im getting refund on the other league in my paypal in next 7 days and will finish payin you and tripp the hundy i owe him

Everyone should say when Tuck can expect the dough

Tuckman

Uh Poster

CBS is gonna refund you the league fees on that other one? Nice. I figured they would tell you to eat a dick on that

Timetopay

EOG Master

thats what i thought too but money back until april 25th

thought about refunding for this one too on opening day and disappearing:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

That works for you, sucks as i actually had a decent pitching staff in that other league. Oh well

J

joeybagadonuts

No brainer, pal.

I'll PM JK some questions to ask him even.

:btj:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

2 weeks until draft day.

are we going to set a day to submit keepers? or just do it on draft day?

rjt721

EOG Master

love it. wanna stay, america blows

food surprisingly overrated. was here years back and remember it being better. way different than italian food back home

never been a big wine guy but wine here is amazing

in milan now. 6am and just lost 4 figures on juanma lopez (boxing) bet i had a bud place with local back home. feel like such a degen

Tuckman

Uh Poster

When you get back here man? How long of a flight was it there, thats my biggest issues on going over sea's, i cant sit still for 3 hours let alone on a plane for 15+ not moving around

J

joeybagadonuts

I thought a lot of the food in the big italian cities was crappy. The big cities also smell like bum piss and b.o.

The best meals I had in europe were a plain pasta melanze in sarzana and a slice of pesto pizza in a little village in the Cinqueterre

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck, I took 2 xanax, a weed brownie, and an oxy and I was fine on the flight.

It was about 12 hours I think from SFO to Amsterdam

J

joeybagadonuts

He took unprovoked shots at my gf as well, if you remember.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD what were you thinking when hiring tuck....what a bad guy he turned out to be:lock:

Tuck was just helping out at the very first....never had a problem with him....at the time everyone agreed that it was a good decision to bring him aboard has a paid employee...I would do the same today if I had to.....I got raises for both Tuck and Kinger which can be affirmed by the powers that be at EOG....I even told the boss that I would take a paycut to keep Tuck and Kinger happy....the boss than told me it wasn?t necessary to do so and I was given the OK to give them more money...

Timetopay

EOG Master

vd - what u feel about this squid taking a shot at tucks wife.

damn out of all of this I would like to smack the big bitch around over something like that

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Buskie wont be out for March Madness, he was here like 3 weeks back and the return trip was to quick when he has some things going on