Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Timely, how come you can't accept from work?

It's a weekend, busy as hell. Can't accept from my phone because it takes me 4 hours to load the site on 3G. Didn't even think to text brick because I got the E-mail about the offer like 30 minutes before I was gonna leave work so figured I'd just accept when I got home.

i missed my chance to get it without porcello but wasnt gonna let him be the decider, so i let him go when he requested him

call me crazy, but i do think he can be a very generic ian kennedy this yr

I don't know why viejo would even consider it without porc....

I used to like him then he got bombed for me one season so i'll prolly never trust the guy again

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer has been able to call every deal since inception but hasnt been able to complete one since season 2

rjt721

EOG Master

I think you might be forgetting a piece called kimbo. Only his 1st pick.:shoot:
He's a closer. Closers suck.

Neftali was consensus #1 RP last year. How did he do?

Kimbrel had 55 save opportunities. Pure luck. Any closer would have scored a ton with that many opportunities.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i missed my chance to get it without porcello but wasnt gonna let him be the decider, so i let him go when he requested him

call me crazy, but i do think he can be a very generic ian kennedy this yr

Kennedy strikes out a ton of guys, and is in the AL West.

Porcello doesn't get guys out, walks a ton of guys, and K's no one. I guess they're similar.

rjt721

EOG Master

Groundball pitcher like Porc should be great when those balls will be hit at Miggy and Prince. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Bottomline....gambling and thinking outside the box sometimes pays dividends rather than going for what everyone thinks is right....this league is geared towards arms....

:shoot::shoot:

So you wouldn't rather have Cueto, Heyward and Morrow and only give up Upton? Seems smart.

Also, for the 10th time. On weekends I'm not exactly sitting in the office since it's pretty busy. I'm on the computer all week but the weekends I got to do stuff.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely breath pal, now offer me hey and morrow

haha, no doubt. Need to hit the bong when I get home. Viejo has me all flustered. I thought I was gonna have my guy... Probably not gonna trade Morrow or Heyward just to trade them tuck. I really wanted Upton. He was a huge bat to me.

Also love how Tegs hears me talk up a guy so he goes after him - twice in a row now. I don't blame the guy, but I guess his program is no good and he realized it. :houra

Groundball pitcher like Porc should be great when those balls will be hit at Miggy and Prince. :shoot:

lol forgot about that part on det. Maybe they have the worst infield in the AL now? How's their ss-2b?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny reminder for the group

Timely has a partner who was on the computer today who could have accepted with a simple email or text

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He's a closer. Closers suck.

Neftali was consensus #1 RP last year. How did he do?

Kimbrel had 55 save opportunities. Pure luck. Any closer would have scored a ton with that many opportunities.

The 127 k's in 76 innings was pretty impressive though.

Integrity

EOG Master

No thanks. Tell us again how Porcello was holding the deal up for you because his 280 points were tough to part ways with. You're almost as bad of a used car salesman as tripp.

Eat shit. :finger004:finger004

:LMAO

lmfao i think you're able to read a lil bit, so ill pass

but scroll up n read more of what ive had to say about things so you can continue to find stuff to rip me about :cheers

justin upton baby! :houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Funny reminder for the group

Timely has a partner who was on the computer today who could have accepted with a simple email or text

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah, sorry. I actually have to work when I'm at work. It's a tough concept for you insurance salesman to comprehend. I can't be checking fantasy every 5 minutes.

It fucked Viejo more than me. Morrow and Heyward could both be damn good and it could benefit me.

RJ and TTP - :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Funny thing is Cargo is better than Upton. Send me an offer Timely

That's false to me, but OK. I want nothing to do with Cargo. I won't get a better offer for Cargo than I got from books.

Yeah Tegs, nice that you realized just to try and get all the guys I try to trade for. Maybe I'll start throwing some curve balls in the thread. I'm sure Joey is glad that his new manager is aspiring to be just like me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah, sorry. I actually have to work when I'm at work. It's a tough concept for you insurance salesman to comprehend. I can't be checking fantasy every 5 minutes.

It fucked Viejo more than me. Morrow and Heyward could both be damn good and it could benefit me.

RJ and TTP - :finger004

you saw the deal u said. would take 30 seconds to send a text or email. you do get breaks right

you dont have to drop him a letter in the mail:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

:shoot::shoot:

So you wouldn't rather have Cueto, Heyward and Morrow and only give up Upton? Seems smart.

Also, for the 10th time. On weekends I'm not exactly sitting in the office since it's pretty busy. I'm on the computer all week but the weekends I got to do stuff.

Sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time...if you would have accepted, the deal with Tegs would not have happened....Upton is no lock to have the season he had last year...truth be told, I wish you would have accepted first....I like Morrow and I think Heyward rebounds from last year....

Integrity

EOG Master

That's false to me, but OK. I want nothing to do with Cargo. I won't get a better offer for Cargo than I got from books.

Yeah Tegs, nice that you realized just to try and get all the guys I try to trade for. Maybe I'll start throwing some curve balls in the thread. I'm sure Joey is glad that his new manager is aspiring to be just like me.

overvalue yourself much?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

pence > heyward
garcia > morrow

:lock::lock:

Maybe I missed where I got Cueto in my offer...

Oh, and both of those will be wrong this year so no worries.

As Mo would say, I'd like to punt integrity's skull into the ocean. :btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time...if you would have accepted, the deal with Tegs would not have happened....Upton is no lock to have the season he had last year...truth be told, I wish you would have accepted first....I like Morrow and I think Heyward rebounds from last year....

No shit, you didn't have to tell me twice.

My question is, why didn't you accept any of my Anibal and Holland offers? Seems odd... I offered you more last week for him than you sent me today.

rjt721

EOG Master

Thanks for clearing that up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you saw the deal u said. would take 30 seconds to send a text or email. you do get breaks right

you dont have to drop him a letter in the mail:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

no, I don't get breaks at the end of my night. That's when I have to get everything done.

I get E-Mails sent to my phone. I don't really text or call people when I'm at work since I don't let the staff do it. I just check my e-mails for work related things.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

im a braves guy but im partial to upton. he's local and carried me to a title last yr :scooter

Yeah, but you didn't try to trade for him until I did. It's OK man, I don't blame you. You at least have a chance going after the guys I want because they'll be good. If you stick with your own guys, like Porcello and Pence you woulda been fucked.

Integrity

EOG Master

Yeah, but you didn't try to trade for him until I did. It's OK man, I don't blame you. You at least have a chance going after the guys I want because they'll be good. If you stick with your own guys, like Porcello and Pence you woulda been fucked.

okay dude

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just feel bad for Viejo. Tegs taking advantage of the guy like tripp does because he drafted a horrible team and needed the help. Me and you always try to help the old man out when we trade with him TTP - we're fair because we know he doesn't follow the game. That's the kind of guys we are - we're guys of integrity. liegrity and tripp aren't.

Rub that salt in the wound Viejo. timely probably already broke something. You want him to have a heart attack?

Timely, Relax.