Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

holy crap beckett is dominating tonight.

beck has been sick his last few starts. gonna be an inconsistent guy all year, kind of like verlander (prob a bit better) but when he gets hot he is sick

lol, verl is sick. Inconnistent would be guys like parra, i'm confused :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

81 PC, 7.2 INN, HA, BBI, 8 K

omg, kc can make anyone look amazing. nieman will get 45 tonight

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

nice to have a bench pitcher go for 48.5

picked him up to start this week also because he was vs kc, but at the last second decided to stay with janssen instead figuring the jays were a better team and were more likely to win. nice 54.5 swing right there:hangt

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp,

thanx for the offers. but really content with my squad now. unless i get blown away.

tripp

EOG Master

pence a double away from the cycle tonight!

he's really have a big year. could be a huge producer hitting 3rd in that lineup now.

tripp

EOG Master

feldman...is that the dude your buddies with joey? really having a nice season, and was impressive vs nyy tonight (although mvp teix was not in the lineup). gonna score over 20 most likely @ nyy. not many will be able to say that this year.

tripp

EOG Master

thank god my offense is outscoring joey's 28-3 tonight, makes up for the tor/laa game.

if clev blows lee's W tonight he should flat out refuse to pitch for them ever again. they need to add on a few right here. i don't even feel safe with a 5 run lead

tripp

EOG Master

Pence singled to right, Bourn scored.

oh man this kid is such a great hitter. batting over .340, 14 pts just tonight for me. has 25/25 potential.

this kid will be great for a long time for the astros. hopefully the yanks land him sometime in the future:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Bailey: 14.17 pts
Rest of pitching staff: -8.84 pts

TTP's starting pitchers: 67.33 pts
My starters: -10.84 pts

At least I have those 3 remaining starts from Kuroda, Colon and Correia. :+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

Outman good again. Another instance of mo > trip

meh, good is a stretch. 2 k's, 3 runs, 8 h/bb in 6 2/3 isn't really impressive. chi sox bats are avg also.

ive just seen the guy pitch plenty and he is awful. he will get lit up like a christmas tree very soon, i assure you this.

if you want an indication of what good starting pitching really is just check out team tripp's staff.

last week- 36 from guth, 27.5 from livan, 25 from aj, 30 from lester.
this week- 26 from lee, 23.5 from aj, 27 from joba

still have lester, romero, aj and joba with starts left this week:houra

mofome

Banned

meh, good is a stretch. 2 k's, 3 runs, 8 h/bb in 6 2/3 isn't really impressive. chi sox bats are avg also.

ive just seen the guy pitch plenty and he is awful. he will get lit up like a christmas tree very soon, i assure you this.

if you want an indication of what good starting pitching really is just check out team tripp's staff.

He is not awful and you cant assure me of anything. Outman was good today, he was very good vs texas. he is a solid arm. Thats not really up for debate.

biggamer3

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDMs9Huk2w8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDMs9Huk2w8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

I IS HERE!

Not much happening for team Gamer this week.

Enough playing shit pitchers, Lilly has to start EVERY week like i thought, he is so damn consistent

biggamer3

EOG Master

Bills once again looking great.

If Anyone is watching the game the Ump fucked him on two walks in 4th

should have gotten both calls for K's instead of walks

8 K's through 5 and he really had like 10

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny how with 900 forums not one guy asked for Timelys expertise to play on thier team. Strange

J

joeybagadonuts

I think you forgot about the guy you started that got you -6 today. I also hope you jinx your pitchers with this post so I can come back from being down fuckin 30 now.

2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Happ is dealin AGAIN

really liked him

If only i had started anyone on my bench over Parra 2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Anyone else miss timely hitting pointing out all of our mistakes?

I might be the only one who liked having him here.

He was a real solid fantasy mind and was giving opinions when asked.

Not sure why he was harassed and chased away :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

I think you forgot about the guy you started that got you -6 today. I also hope you jinx your pitchers with this post so I can come back from being down fuckin 30 now.

2348ji23e

technically that clown janssen is started as a RP. isn't even SP eligible and i guess now i know why:LMAO

i thought i was going to be down like 30 after today. gained 37 on me in the pitching matchup, and i thought your offense would outscore mine with teix and soto getting the night off. 32-1 for my offense is saving my week, and cliff lee's great outing.

been lucky so far, no saves by either bell or jenks.

You offered it. :thumbsup

Not sure why you were so down on Victo. Guy's the No. 8 OF in the league right now.

wow, he finally started hitting now he's top 10 in 2 seconds. I had alot of good OF it seems. Upton is sick too

mofome

Banned

I might be the only one who liked having him here.

He was a real solid fantasy mind and was giving opinions when asked.

Not sure why he was harassed and chased away

He was a friend of mine for a while, not sure what you're talking about at all. You were not the only one and he was not chased away. Other than that, well,

Mo, is reimold plays on seattle 2night? when he's on the bases he just runs and gets out everytime?

mofome

Banned

Josh Outman improved to 3-0 as he held the White Sox to three runs -- two of them earned -- over 6 2/3 innings in a 5-3 win on Wednesday night.
Outman was excellent after serving up a first-inning two-run homer to Jermaine Dye. He scattered seven hits in all while fanning two and walking just one. With a 3.02 ERA to go along with a 1.19 WHIP through 11 appearances, Outman has emerged as the most reliable starter on the staff. He'll face the Twins next.

Rotoworld a bit behind mo. Tripper back a bit further.

:houra