Why Do You Come To EOG.

Brock

EOG Dedicated
a. The Drama.
b. Free Contests.
c. Free Contests And Post up Contests.
d. To Better Your Sports betting Skills.
e. Another Reason.
f. Watch Dog For Offshore Betting.

oriolefan

EOG Member
Re: Why Do You Come To EOG.

I came here from the Rx after learning that Journeyman had come over here.

That place has really gone downhill since he left there. Glad i found out about this place, it seems great. Much better than the Rx is now.

mofome

Banned

That place has really gone downhill since he left there. Glad i found out about this place, it seems great. Much better than the Rx is now.

:cocktail

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

What's up Egg Yolk?

mofome

Banned

i came here to meet tony montana so i could use him to get to mrs montana. on dec 22nd, it all pays off.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

joe blow

EOG Addicted

There is a poster in here that has been posting at a strong 40-45% clip.He's been posting for quite some time.
I come in to see his plays,and since i save so much time not having to make my own picks.I like read to read the rest of the BS.Gives a laugh sometimes:cocktail

BTW:Don't ask me who the poster name is,i love the guy and i wouldn't want any of you to hurt his feeling.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man came to EOG to become reconnected with an old friend. In addition, the Munchkin Man hopes to make some new friends and learn something about sports betting, which the Munchkin Man will readily confess is a topic he knows almost nothing about.

Good luck to all.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i came here to meet tony montana so i could use him to get to mrs montana. on dec 22nd, it all pays off.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

all those late nights posting and posting and no one knew our hero had a plan, a master plan that would shake the inner core of EOG and light up the chat board for decades to come

Blondie

EOG Master

you didn't find the right site for that, although there were a few bisexuals who used to hang out in the boudoir

:LMAO :LMAO

Am I included in the bisexual comment Oscat?

(answer to question is D (I might not post about sports, but I do read a lot...)

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO

Am I included in the bisexual comment Oscat?

I would venture there's a 50% chance you could be. Which is fine by me. Most lezbos I've hung out with are cool - except for the one who stole my exwife.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Thank you. Better but not out of the woods yet.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great 08'.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

BTW, I want to thank EVERYONE of you that visit us daily here at EOG.com and especially those contributing in a positive manner to the community. It is appreciated.

Less drama here and mods/owner don't have egos. People act somewhat mature here as well.

More people need to post plays though.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

D mostly, and it has worked. I do find myself enjoying some of the drama as well, but I try not to get involved in that.

I came here out of frustration with betus (hope the dispute resolution here can help)
I should have been hanging out before I got back into sports wagering and done a little research first