Why is it that WVU can talk shit, try to get people fired up, and make jokes about everyone...

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Why is it that WVU can talk shit, try to get people fired up, and make jokes about everyone...

grow up Mo

mofome

Banned
Re: Why is it that WVU can talk shit, try to get people fired up, and make jokes about everyone...

grow up? you cant be serious. you've been a clown all night and tell me to grow up. you're a joke.

Do you even realize how sad and desperate you look here WVU?

Hopefully you are drunk, otherwise, really pathetic

mofome

Banned

i deleted the posts i made that should have made him look bad. thats not my intention.

just having late night fun with the goofball before i leave for miami.

He looks pretty bad without it. For his only defense to call you a stiff about something he knows near nothing about is a sure sign of desperation.

mofome

Banned

i have 20 pms with me telling him i would love to send and from him telling me to take care of other things and not to worry about it. the guy took something i said tonight negatively, he had a bad week, and he decided to try and make an ass out of me. it happens in forum would and he asked me to delete it. i did not and i dont care to. its fine. mav is a good dude, just an e-misunderstanding. he isnt the only person in the world i owe money to, i can tell you that.

WVU

EOG Master

Yes 10 months is very reasonable amount of time to pay a meager $100. of course it isn't paid just yet, because Mo first has to feed a village in Somalia and then rescue orphans from a house fire. All that takes time...

I love how you guys rip 5 star for slow paying while this is EXACTLY the same thing if you go through the timeline.

mofome

Banned

Yes 10 months is very reasonable amount of time to pay a meager $100. of course it isn't paid just yet, because Mo first has to feed a village in Somalia and then rescue orphans from a house fire. All that takes time...

I love how you guys rip 5 star for slow paying while this is EXACTLY the same thing if you go through the timeline.

i wasnt here when the wager ended, i was banned from here. i then reached out to him.

this is nothing like 5 star. mav told ME not to worry about it as i told him i could take care of it right away. its just not the same.

i love what a coward fuck you are talking shit online when you know your overweight self wouldnt in person.

ya know. thats the ultimate humor in this.

Why bother defending yourself Mo? Very few have any respect for the POS that is attacking. Even fewer after the PM you posted. LOL The guy's a fucking coward anyways.

WVU

EOG Master

Why bother defending yourself Mo? Very few have any respect for the POS that is attacking. Even fewer after the PM you posted. LOL

why? what was so bad about the email Mo posted? It was very personal, but it wasn't exactly bad?

MO had to defend himself here. He will continue to have to as I will remind him until this debt is paid.

mofome

Banned

i have nothing to defend myself from and if i dont want you here, wvu, you wont be here. simple. if someone tells me i can wait, then i can wait. mav sent me a pm 2 seconds ago....things are fine.

you need to drop this and move on.

mofome

Banned

Why bother defending yourself Mo? Very few have any respect for the POS that is attacking. Even fewer after the PM you posted. LOL The guy's a fucking coward anyways.

I know man....just bored. waiting on my flight.

I hear you, just trying to help so that this was not an issue. Mr. S, that actually make a little sense, sounds like your swing is a little to steep, which is great with the short clubs, but leads to lack of swing speed and distance with the big dog. Try to flatten out your swing and stay level with the driver, big turn, slower swing, just let it happen. Hope that helps.

Mo and WVU, hope you guys can resolve this soon. Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread.

Yeah.. I swing too hard too often.. Im clean with my velocity with the irons, but it doesnt translate so well with the big dog

why? what was so bad about the email Mo posted? It was very personal, but it wasn't exactly bad?

MO had to defend himself here. He will continue to have to as I will remind him until this debt is paid.

It made you look bad because you said no such PM existed when it certainly did. So, you don't think being a liar is a big deal?

I know man....just bored. waiting on my flight.

Bedtime for me. I was following a couple tennis matches. Went 1-1 and broke even. My loser choked and lost 2 tie breakers. :hangt2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Again, i have nothing to defend and mav would come on here and say the same. i offered to pay him right away and he was overly kind, more than once, and allowed me to give my money to other things. everyone can know 100% of my business, im just a regular 28 year old dude that does his best, gets in over his head at times, gives a lot, likes handicapping, cares a ton about people, loves sports, and loves women. i dont pretend to be anything else.

mofome

Banned

Bedtime for me. I was following a couple tennis matches. Went 1-1 and broke even. My loser choked and lost 2 tie breakers. :hangt2938u4ji23

well if you actually know tennis, bring some of that knowledge here. we need people to get the tennis/soccer/pucks forums moving. it wont happen ever night, but we can get them moving slowly but surely. i believe.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

im sure if mo remembered about the 100 debt he would have paid. i know for a fact hes sent money out of his own pocket to posters here in good faith. he offered me money out of his own pocket numerous times as a friend for posting at sbr because he felt i should get paid and here at eog for the same reasons. i politely declined both times. but the point is that if he knew about a debt he had he would have taken care of it asap.

anyone else lose all respect or lack there of that they had for WVU? He's a joke getting all worried over $100 that's not even his.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

You guys are still arguing? Man o man.:+clueless

roach23

Banned

Go figure a half hour after i go to bed those e-mails wvu sent got posted.

How pathetic did he sound in them?

mo i dont think wvu is gonna meet ya in miami.

WVU

EOG Master

It made you look bad because you said no such PM existed when it certainly did. So, you don't think being a liar is a big deal?

I did not say it didn't exist. That was Roach lying and starting up shit, asshole. It was an email that I sent Mo a long time ago that concerned a very personal matter which should not have been posted publicly.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes reading this thread. I could use that 15 minutes back....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes reading this thread. I could use that 15 minutes back....
Don't feel bad Wilson, you aren't the only loser that just wasted 15 minutes(actually took me 20, I'm a slow reader) of their life.:doh1

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Don't feel bad Wilson, you aren't the only loser that just wasted 15 minutes(actually took me 20, I'm a slow reader) of their life.:doh1

One of these 2 guys (mo or wvu) owes us money for our time....12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

well it took 3 hours to play out last night, so how do you think I feel?2348ji23e

I did learn something at least. How silly I must look :hangt

Timetopay

EOG Master

well it took 3 hours to play out last night, so how do you think I feel?2348ji23e

I did learn something at least. How silly I must look :hangt

in what aspect? :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

in what aspect? :+clueless

:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+:+cool-1+

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mo at the club tonight

5 star bomb

EOG Master

this is nothing like 5 star. mav told ME not to worry about it as i told him i could take care of it right away. its just not the same.

Your not the only person with problems with family and what not Mo... I had my own issues going on with different things that id rather not get into which made it hard on me to pay off my debts. Im not saying its the same or it isnt the same but dont speak as if you know about my situation. Thanks 12io4j2w90

I used to make mofome lick white dog turds.

mofome

Banned

Your not the only person with problems with family and what not Mo... I had my own issues going on with different things that id rather not get into which made it hard on me to pay off my debts. Im not saying its the same or it isnt the same but dont speak as if you know about my situation. Thanks 12io4j2w90

im honest. you make up emails b/w people. dont compare me to you. thanks.

bye

5 star bomb

EOG Master

im honest. you make up emails b/w people. dont compare me to you. thanks.

bye

whatever dude... 10 months is 10 months. And you arnt the only person with problems in their life. I got harassed like no other for the same damn thing you got going on. You are no different. Im not saying you are a bad person bc you arnt at all. There is no doubt in my mind you will pay the $100 and have intended to. Hell you have paid off other stiff jobs out of your own pocket that had nothing to do with you... the make up email thing has nothing to do with any of this.

PO69

EOG Master

5star, lets face it! You would have NEVER paid your debt had you not gotten real lucky and won the contest here. But since I am not the one owed, it is none of my business.

None of this is ANYONE's business actually. If the money is not owed to you then why do people care?

The made up email was a classic

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5star, lets face it! You would have NEVER paid your debt had you not gotten real lucky and won the contest here. But since I am not the one owed, it is none of my business.

None of this is ANYONE's business actually. If the money is not owed to you then why do people care?

The made up email was a classic

its not any of our business but I will say it does make eog look bad with 2 employees jman and mofo owing debts to other posters...

ballwonder

EOG Master

its not any of our business but I will say it does make eog look bad with 2 employees jman and mofo owing debts to other posters...

Mo treated you pretty well when people were shitting on your head and posted this many times.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mo treated you pretty well when people were shitting on your head and posted this many times.

Mo has always treated me with utmost respect and I consider him a friend. I am just speaking the truth. I was just responding to him saying its nothing like my situation when I had some things going on that prevented me from paying for a while also... Hes not the only 1 with family issues and other problems thats all im saying...