Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What did I post? Bet Rahmbo every tournament blindly. Unless he chokes (again), he will lift the trophy. Every tournament. He's having a Tiger year. Tiger in his prime not in his pussy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wouldn't have sex with a man if she was the only other choice but I would marry a man. Jim Nantz and it isn't Tony Homo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John Ziegler got the suckout of his life when he broke up with Brennan. Even bigger than the bettor than most putt that literally saved his life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I guarantee she is for men pretending to be girls playing girl sports, undressing in locker rooms with girls and showering with girls.

Wondering what Tiger was up to, I sent a text Thursday night to his agent, Mark Steinberg:

“Can you confirm that Tiger gave Justin Thomas a tampon when he outdrove him today? See below.”

I included a tweet with a couple of photos of the alleged incident.

"Hardly the biggest issue on earth,” I continued, “but it’s getting a lot of play on social media tonight and I want to get it right.

“If he did, why exactly did Tiger do that? Please tell me it’s not because he wants to send the message that Justin played like a girl. Is Tiger comfortable sending that message to girls and women in 2023?

“I went to high school with some boys who did those kinds of things 35-40 years ago. Why did Tiger do it today? Thanks.”

Steinberg never replied.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Rahmbo finishes, all of these 1-0. Any would be a walkoff.

Purdue +900
Minnesoda NCAA pucks +500
Sinner +1400
Paula Badass +1200

Zags +350
Golden Piss +1600
Avs +650
Joker +150

Clemson +1200
Baylor +350
Zags +225
Mavs +1600

Northwestern +2000
Clemson +1200
A&M +1200
Arizona +400

Tennessee +2200
Wawinka +5000
Angelique Kerber +4400

Sparty strong F4 +3500
UCLA beavers +8000
Lightning +1200
Heat +5500

Clemson F4 +5000
Sparty strong F4 +3500
Rude +1200
MAGA Linette +8000

Sparty strong F4 +3500
Clemson F4 +5000
Zags F4 +850
Baylor F4 +270

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another Rahmbo rooster @ Caesars.

Rahmbo +700
Miss Virginia +3000
Michigan Beavers +5000
Boston Bruins +500
Celtics +330

Dell Dude

EOG Master
YAS!

Kevin Love has found a new NBA home. After agreeing to a buyout with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, Love will sign with the Miami Heat for the remainder of the season, he confirmed Sunday. Love also talked with the Philadelphia 76ers before deciding to sign with the Heat. With the Heat he figures to have a sizable role as Miami makes a playoff push over the backend of the season.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And make no mistakes. Dumb is done. Own show @ night to doomed morning show with 2 bimbos. There is nowhere else to put him other than as a field reporter covering mostly peaceful riots. Hopefully they can use the cause claws in his contract to void it as they send him off. Nobody will pick him up. And unlike Brian Stelter, he made a lot of enemies so probably won't get an off camera gig. His options are News Nations where all the fake news personalities go or indie and he has no appeal or following.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And make no mistakes. Dumb is done. Own show @ night to doomed morning show with 2 bimbos. There is nowhere else to put him other than as a field reporter covering mostly peaceful riots. Hopefully they can use the cause claws in his contract to void it as they send him off. Nobody will pick him up. And unlike Brian Stelter, he made a lot of enemies so probably won't get an off camera gig. His options are News Nations where all the fake news personalities go or indie and he has no appeal or following.
FOX should hire him to be the token lib on the 5, LOL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If that motherfucker gets 81 million or even David Moore county fake votes, that removes any doubt that doesn't exist our elections are rigged.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm a pos but I could not make a decision that destroys a country for no legitimate national security or foreign policy objective. The loss of life is incomprehensible and catastrophic. That means I have a conscience and a soul. These people have neither. Look at Michigan State. Still in a fetal position because one mobile nut shot up a couple buildings. Then look at Ukraine.

There is a lesson here that relates to the East Palestine disaster. If our government will happily allow millions of innocent Ukrainians to die in a proxy war to achieve our narcissistic goals of toppling Putin, they will do the same to Americans. There is no Magic Johnson morality switch when it reaches US soil.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have destroyed a country. Utterly destroyed a country. If this stupid proxy war goes on another year, there won't be anyone or anything left.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Shut the fuck up, Sparty Strong. Go back to classes and try to win another national championship in basketball instead of competing for the March Madness mass shooting sympathy trophy.