Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
First Act - Trump becomes President against all odds even though he is an ousider and disrupts the deep state

Second Act - Trump loses a rigged election and is banished to Maralago where the deep state tries to finish him off

Third Act - Trump defeats the deep state in the final Kenny Battle and takes MAGA to the promised land

There is also all those deadly plagues/curses and the parting of the red sea mass deaths of the Egyptian dick army. That is what I am tipping.

mr merlin

EOG Master
First Act - Trump becomes President against all odds even though he is an ousider and disrupts the deep state

Second Act - Trump loses a rigged election and is banished to Maralago where the deep state tries to finish him off

Third Act - Trump defeats the deep state in the final Kenny Battle and takes MAGA to the promised land

There is also all those deadly plagues/curses and the parting of the red sea mass deaths of the Egyptian dick army. That is what I am tipping.
Why did you pick NYC as the place where something will happen?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If South Karoliona k goes down, this is Michigan vs Ohio State natty 3 months later. BIG. First and goal down step to a walkoff touchdown. Need to dupe with the boys. Miami vs San Diego State.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The fuck you New York catastrophic event is coming and that it hasn't happened yet means it is going to be off the charts catastrophic. Should have happened months ago. Get out of NY if you can. Now.

I was there most of this week, but thankfully a few hours away from NYC.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another sign something spectacularly catastrophic is about to happen. I just took 2 big steps to a walkoff. If San Diego State vs Miami and then Minnesoda vs Brady Q, God bless and God damn New York City! If also the Yes Masters, God bless and God damn the entire country!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mark this post. You mark it and right now. Catastrophic *event about to happen New York City. Not a threat, FBI. Tip. I happen to know a little bit about curses.

God - 1/1/23 (but really every Jason Day since October 1980)

How many times do I have to tell you, Joey. Fuck you before, fuck you now, fuck you next time. Fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password for this week is the Eye of the Tiger. Chance to get trophies 2 and 3 and 4. which will put me in position for a Bless You Cwissy walkoff.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
San Diego State, I'm playing for a million. UCONN, I'm going to have to lay up and try to stick it with the Frenchy with the unlikely but there's a chance possibility Sammy pulls off the Yes Masters miracle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
San Diego Sate then Brady Q, I've just driven the tee shot to the green on a paw 5. Hole the putt, Bless You Cwissy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a game of Cwissy chess and dirty Deal or no Deal. I am eliminating scenarios with each trophy. Not what I wanted but I got another trophy last night. College sticks and yes Masters next. More scenarios knocked out if 2 trophies. Eventually Cwissy checkmate when only walkoff briefcases remain. Brady Q, Brooksy or Sammy would be best.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
$2.1 million

Reeses pieces +800
UCONN +320

Swinging Sammy +5500
Maple Leafs +900
Heat +8000

$500,000

UCONN +1000
Golden State +1200
LA Kings +2500