Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can pretty much relax tomorrow. Yes I special needs 76ers to win $4200 but I'm not playing for $4200. If Celtics win, all my Bless You Cwissy dreams stay alive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fakers unexpected win defly helps. I thought they would lose 2. I'm looking at the next series and Nuggets should have no problem. Hopefully I'm wrong again. But again, still doesn't end the dream.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All of these covered:

Celtics vs Nuggets
Celtics vs Fakers
76ers vs Fakers
Heats vs Fakers

These 2 probably have some tickets but light:

76ers vs Nuggets
Heat vs Nuggets

But we are talking about me hitting both individual conference championships and the trophy only missing the Finals exacta. I can lives with that.

kane

EOG master
The Heat have had 2 GMs and 3 coaches over the last 25 years In that time the Knicks have had 12 different GMs and 16 head coaches

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Looks like game 1 ECF will be Wednesday. No Hero shot. Another 3 weeks. Maybe he shouldn't come back even then. They have found the right stuff without him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yeah I messed up and it may cost me unless Jason goes back to to back. Meant to bet him this week but bet him next week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same thing. I don't watch basketball bets. Last I checked, up 9. Nothing that good. I expect Celtics to take the lead and it comes down to the 4th qtr.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
BTW. This is Hillaryous in a not Hillaryous way. The 1 correct Jason bet for Byron is a Fagduel cover of the Dwaft Queen rooster that I cashed ouside the 5 team ticket. So. That means 4-0 is a $100,000 walkoff but the cover is a suicide pawlay so has to be 4-0. Only correct Jason.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These are the 3 mistakes.

Jason +3600
Heat +1300
Panthers +450
Rude +4000
Bencic +5000

Jason +3600
Heat +1400
Panthers +460
Meddy +3600
Ryby +2100

Jason +3600
Heat +1400
Panthers +460
Raffy +470
Slutty +650

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have Celtics paired with Nuggets and Fakers. Guaranteed 2-0 if they win. I have Heat paired with Fakers for a fuck you walkoff. Heat and Nuggets, iffy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat would have easily beaten Sixers. They were leading halfway through the 4th qtr game 6. Almost got there. Once game 6 was lost, that was it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Celtics lift the trophy, I may still walkoff but it's a tougher road. Every team left NBA, NHL, I can walkoff. It's a matter of scenario difficulty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Chance to start a new Celtics rooster 3-0. Ryby in. Natties and Kraken games pending. Would leave Celtics and Mr. Smith. Only $8000 but $8000 I didn't have a chance before.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me be best clear. I will be bitterly disappointed if I only win $100,000 but that would be a literally shaking success with a head start to next futures cats to finish the job. I want $1 million but will take 100k.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I should have bet more of these. Could have grounded and pounded to fuck you Grandma.

Ryby +152
Natties +130

Kraken +176
Celtics +100
Mr. Smith +3200

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat and Stars is 3 dimes with the MAGA girl in the Frenchy for $100,000. Just 1 ticket. Shows no matter the NBA, NHL combination, there is a Magic Johnson trophy opportunity. If it is Heat and Vegas, I know I have Slutty for $100,000. If it is Heat and Panthers, I have fucking 12 Pajama bums for $100,000. The recurring theme is Heat. 48 tickets Fagduel. Jimmy Butler lifts the 🏆, the sky is not the limit.