Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right now I am pretty much at the point I will take the Scottie default trophy. Not spectacular like Scottie but the trophy and 1-0. After him, not much.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I keeps waiting for Brooksy, Rory and Mr. Smith to bust a move and it ain't happening. Rahmbo may not even play the weekend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I could be off but I believe 7-0 outcomes is a millions. Frenchy would be red clay sloppy time. Mind you. Be best 7-0 scenarios.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy B blowout would send a statement and the statement would be fuck you, Beantown. Regular win no statement but 2-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There were 3 teams worthy of being playoff chalk. Heat beat Bucks, about to beat Celtics. Nuggets is the remaining. They are earning it the Kesha hard way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fakers and Panthers tonights. Heat and Vegas tomorrow nights. This is tough but even though Fakers could be an instant 14 dimes, Panthers more important because they cover every NBA scenario. I get both, won't matter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I expects a Panthers blowout. kanes physically tolled and emotionally damaged. If they are competitive, would be quite impressive. 5-2 Panthers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think. I think. Nuggets winning is a good thing. Not going to win instant $14,000 but more valuable with roosters especially if paired with Panthers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lebron left before 0:00 again. Isolated it is not a big deal. But it is a pattern and sends a message that he is quitting on his team. Jimmy Butler would never do that. He doesn't do that. When they lose, he shows leadership to his teammates, coaches and staff.