Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No reason Tigers can't get it done in the smelly AL Central. Maybe they add some bats before the trade deadline which is all they special needs. Basically went winless first 2 weeks of June and sit only 4 back of the shit Twins that they almost swept in Minnesoda.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ryby quit
Rude 2nd
Heat 2nd
Panthers 2nd
Rory 2nd

5-0 not only $1 millions, many millions. Rude and Heat were against monsters. They others could have won.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm grabbing a root like fucking John Wayne. This would have been $1 millions if 2nd place we lick.

Tigers Central +4500
Blue Jays East +1500
Angels West +700
o2.5 HT +900
o2.5 HT +1100

$93,000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's assume I did get 2nd place goal. My new Cwissy code to dishonour all those 2nd place assholes. That would allow me to take those 3 teams OTB and work on 3 more.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am like an AI program learning to become human by failing. Both of us are going to figure it out and then watch out humans and Fagduel, Dwaft Queen.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like my version bettor you bet. Pithy and direct.

He also has a tattoo on his left forearm, a quote from the Irish writer Samuel Beckett: “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This may be wrong but I think Stanley is the only non big 4 player since Fagger won his first major to win 2 majors. I'll check.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is absolutely incredible. This era will never be duplicated. Australian Open since 2003.:

Marat Safin 2005
Stanley 2014

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This doesn't seem like a big deal considering but LSU cost me 3 teamer for 3 dimes. I wasn't watching but apparently the crooked ump refused to call strikes in the inning Fake Forest got 4 walks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I've already enriched MLB divisions to walkoff level but I'm not satisfied. Tigers and Orioles way over priced. Orioles are going to win the East easy. Don't even worry about it. Tigers are right there almost halfway through the season. They shouldn't be 35-1. Was 45-1. This is where you should use records more than protection. If Twinkies or clevfan surge to 10 games over .500 then yes, Tigers done. Nothing indicates they will. Winner may be under .500.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tigers Central +3200
Orioles East +1500
Angels West +700
Cubbies Central +350
Giants West +550
o3.5 Senegal +900 (dying second penalty kick)

$2.2 millions

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the above teams take over first, can come over the top other teams. I like division futures cats more than trophies because of this feature. Can't really do that with trophies unless between playoff or golf rounds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Make no mistakes. Michigan Panthers is a pos but so are the Pittsburgh Muellers. Beat them and they are in the championship.