Will/Should Bret Farve Retire ?

• Yes Bret Farve Will Retire This Season

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No Bret Farve Will not Retire This Season

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

The Devil

EOG Master
HIS SKILLS ARE GONE....TIME TO RETIRE.......

HE HAD A GREAT CAREER, LEAVE BEFORE PEOPLE REMEMBER HIM AS A WASHEDUP QB THAT WAITED TOO LONG TO PACK IT IN...........

waco

EOG Dedicated
Poor Brett. He doesn't know what to do. he doesn't want to go out this way but he should talk to jordan

mofome

Banned
no

deal him to a team with an Oline, OC, a TE, a RB OR a WR and he may be ok. seeins as he has NONE of the above....its ahrd to succeed.

if he was on the redskins, he would be the league MVP

yes yes its about time :+signs8-7

... he needs to go home.. drink a beer or two , grow a bonsai and get a popular mechanic subscription.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I think he's going to retire.

He's said all along that he really didn't want to stay if his team had no chance to go very far.

However, if that's the case, then why has he taken so long with his decision, because we all know that Green Bay isn't going anywhere.........:rolleyes:

Once you make the decision to retire, thats it, no going back. I think Brett should retire, but thats his decision to make, the least he deserves after all these years is peace and time to figure it out on his own. Once draft comes, he needs to make a choice, until then he deserves to make up his mind on his terms, I think he has earned at least that.:+signs8-7