Will the Nuggets blow LA out tonight?

Re: Will the Nuggets blow LA out tonight?

if i had $20M in my bank account and looked like Brad Pitt i'd be fucking playmates every night as well

IF YOU would stop being so delusional and realize the Nuggets have ZERO PRAYER of winning a game in LA OR this series like i spent forever telling you AHEAD OF TIME you would have saved yourself (at least) 2 losing series plays on the Nuggets

as i write this the Lakers are UP 9 and on their way to an EASY win and a 2-0 series ead JUST LIKE I TRIED TELLING YOU AHEAD OF TIME!

this series was OVER before it began yet for some reason too many people here wanted to drink some "Nuggets Kool Aid" and now just like Jonestwon...........

GG - i TRIED to save you some money - i TRIED! you didn't listen and for it you will soon have 2 WORTHLESS Nuggets' series tickets in your hands

and i KNOW you will slurp the Kool Aid once again in G3 with another Nuggets play figuring "Denver can't lose G3" - but they will lose G3 OR G4 in Denver - like i told you would happen and it WILL happen

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Whatever happened to the smiley thats pounding his fist on the ground why hes rolling on the floor?