Will this be it for Shanny?

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Shanny certainlly was a nepotism hire.

He seems to get brain cramps at key moments.

Failed to protect his only decent healthy qb.

IMO, it is time for John Lynch to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
Based on what happened Sunday, Frisco will gobble up a few more tickets in the Brady sweepstakes. He still has enough to take them to the promise land.

Heim

EOG Master
You don't understand that offense.

What's to understand? A laymen can see they're run first, pass second. Brady is a game manager not as mistake
prone as his former backup in New England. Bay area guy not looking to break the bank.

What's to understand? A laymen can see they're run first, pass second. Brady is a game manager not as mistake
prone as his former backup in New England. Bay area guy not looking to break the bank.
Yeah I can see Brady running the naked boot now.

kane

EOG master
I don't know where he ends up, but if I'm him I'm staying in the NFC. Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Jackson, no thanks, much easier path to the SB in the NFC

kane

EOG master
49rs are the odds on fav as Brady's new team at +140. Can't wait to have access to Sportstrade so I can take that square money.
If I'm him I stay in Tampa, Leftwich is gone so the play calling will improve, plus the division is weak, go 9-8 and you're in the playoffs

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brady is a placeholder at this point in his career. Only a team that wants him to hand off to a Beast Mode and make smart, clean short passes while the defense wins games is where he is valuable if at all. Tennessee fits. San Fag doesn't. Need a quarterback to stretch the field. If Grappo doesn't get Jalen Hurts, he lifts the Lombardi in 12 days.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
49rs are the odds on fav as Brady's new team at +140. Can't wait to have access to Sportstrade so I can take that square money.

Not to be picky, but the 49ers are just the favorite, not "odds on". To be "odds on", the odds would have to be better than an EVEN chance.

Bookmakers would express this chance as being 1/1 or “evens”. Simply put, anything below evens (sometimes expressed as “even money”) would be deemed “odds on”, i.e, there is a greater chance of it happening than not.

Makes sense. I'll make a note of it.

boston massacre

EOG Master

If Frisco Is Interested, That's The Best Spot For Brady To Land, If Frisco And Brady Are Only Concerned With Winning The Super Bowl Next Year.

The QB Position.

That's Frisco's Only Weak Spot.

Keeping Lance and Purdy Would Cost Frisco Pennies.

If I'm Lynch and Shanahan, I Jump At The Opportunity.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting the day after Purdy was diagnosed with a torn UCL, Shanahan says no way they're re-signing Garopollo.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not Carnac the Magnificent but I'm starting to smell a new Carr in their future.

Fresno not to far from Frisco last I checked.