WINNERS !! Eye On Poker Challenge Tonight !! GAMBLING BRAIN, DAVE MAHONEY, GREY GOOSE

It was really a lot of fun and our biggest tournament ever...

Congrats to all of you who won and thanks everyone for playing...

If you finished in the top 3, please email me so I can match your winnings...

It's REALLY a blast....

THE SHRINK

shrink@eog.com

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Sorry I missed it, I made plans for 8 then it got moved back to original time at 9.

I am funded and ready. When is the next one?

PSUONE,

I believe we may have our VERY FIRST FREE ROLL this SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8 PM EST....

There would be NO ENTRY FEE and the prize would be $250 dollars...

I am also flirting with the idea of starting this Sunday of having a WINNERS ONLY tournament, where the next 10 different champs on EOG POKER NIGHTS would square off for something very special...

Stay Tuned....

THE SHRINK

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
THE SHRINK said:
I am also flirting with the idea of starting this Sunday of having a WINNERS ONLY tournament, where the next 10 different champs on EOG POKER NIGHTS would square off for something very special...

THE SHRINK

Great Idea!...I will try not to lose my account before entering some tourneys. The constant owner interaction with its posters will help EOG stand out in the long run.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
who was the well known pro last night. Imone of the few who does not watch poker on Tv or read those magazines, I do know a few of the names.

trytrytry,

He didn't want me to tell so I need to honro his request and my promise to him...

It would be ok to say that he is one of the top 200 Poker Players in the world though...

THE SHRINK

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Shrink, Free Rolls are bad news, every Tom, Dick and Harry come out of the woodwork to play but u will never earn a penny off them in the future, just like the proffesional contest players and the whores that lived of $25 free accts, make it a small buy in but just add to the pit with your $250, its much better that way and at aleast u know the guys are real players and not freeloaders!