WNBA

msudogs

EOG Member
will try to add some to this forum. after a great start the Mystics have hit a wall during their three game road trip & they have dropped their last three in the 1st ats with the last two on the road by 7 & 11, overall they are 3-4 ats in the 1st, 2-2 on the road. The Sparks off a big friday win , are 4-2 ats in the 1st, 3-1 at home, with a week till the next game, i hope they come out smoking

next up the Silver Stars are 5-2 over in the 1st this year, the Liberty are 2-4 o/u on the year in the 1st. Laimbeer preaches defense , but they have had nine days to prepare. from the worthless stat department both of these teams are 12-3 over on sundays

Sparks -7 1st h
Silver Stars/Liberty over 74 1st h

marniblitz

EOG Veteran
Re: WNBA

Hey msudogs!

Great to see you over here!

Don't be shy about posting in the main forum, as well. I AM shy, which is why I post over here. Plus, my handicapping is very much a work in progress. This is my first season of giving it a real go, so I'm learning on the job, so to speak.

A pleasure to meet you!

msudogs

EOG Member

can't pass this one up, The Mercury are 3-1 over on the road in the first & the Silver Stars are 4-0 over at home

Mercury/Silver Stars over 84 1st

msudogs

EOG Member

an early tip today brings me to....
Liberty/Sky under 148 2*

Mercury/Silver Stars under 84 L

Sides 1-0 +1
Totals 0-2 -2.2