WTF: Israel Escalates by Calling up 20K in reservists for possible Invasion?

Re: WTF: Israel Escalates by Calling up 20K in reservists for possible Invasion?

$100 on 5Dimes to the first person who can prove I said anything negative about Jewish people.

(And calling Gus a Jew doesn't count).
Yes, it counts Ayatollah. It was clearly used with an overwhelming negative connotation.

I'll PM you my 5 Dimes account number.

:cheers

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated
Re: WTF: Israel Escalates by Calling up 20K in reservists for possible Invasion?

These delusional rants are epic.

This guy is so involved in forumville that he's betting/taking 5 figures of action with fucking strangers and posting multiple selfies for other males.

I love being psychoanalyzed by a schizo who doesn't take his meds.

:btj:

Yes, it counts Ayatollah. It was clearly used with an overwhelming negative connotation.

It wasn't at all.

It was claiming that Gus is jewish....

Try again.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Maybe he read something in the Hamas charter about it being used as a term of endearment?

This dude is soooo pathetic. He literally LOVES me....

Like at what point does he stop talking about me when he realizes I can't even read it?

Find something else to do buddy.

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

This message is hidden because GusGreenbaum is on your ignore list.

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Thanks to Laverty for claming my Judaism on my behalf?

:+clueless

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Here come 13 posts about how I am obsessed with this diseased S.O.B.

He's beyond predictable.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TD="class: headerContainer"]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE="width: 0"]

[TD="class: bodyContainer"]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

"No country on earth would remain passive in the face of hundreds of rockets fired on its cities."
Those are the words of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, condemning the onslaught of rockets raining down on Israel's cities from Hamas-controlled Gaza.
We couldn't agree more. As I write this, over 440 missiles, rockets and mortars have been fired by Hamas and its terrorist affiliates at Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Be'er Sheva, Ashkelon and as far north as Zichron Ya'akov, reaching 75 miles from their launch site in Gaza. Iranian-made M-302 missiles and other weaponry now threaten nearly half of Israel's population—Jews, Muslims, Christians alike.

Right now cyberspace is full of ugly, anti-Israel misinformation.
That's why we need you to support Israel on social media.

[TABLE="align: center"]

[TD="width: 32"][/TD]
[TD="width: 531"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]

#Israel has no choice but to respond to unceasing rockets from #Gaza. #IsraelUnderAttack#IsraelUnderAttack Millions of Israelis - Jews, Muslims, Christians - are targeted by missiles from #Hamas-controlled #Gaza.#Israel has a right and responsibility to protect its citizens from unceasing rocket attacks from #Hamas-controlled #Gaza #IsraelUnderAttackNo government in the world would stand by while its citizens are attacked by rockets and missiles. #IsraelUnderAttack#IsraelUnderAttack. Major Israeli cities - Tel-Aviv, Jerusalem, Be'er Sheva - & the airport have been targeted by #Hamas missiles from #Gaza#IsraelUnderAttack. Israelis are hunkering in safe rooms and shelters in fear of falling #Hamas rockets#Israel's operation is targeting #Hamas and other terrorist leaders and rocket launching and storage sites in #Gaza

[/TD]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE="align: center"]

[TD="width: 531"]

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Yeah.. sorry...

Didn't say a word about anti-semite, and I'm not one anyway.

I haven't said a single bad word about Jewish people..

Keep trying.

Thanks for the quick deposit Brian.

It takes a big man to admit defeat graciously. You're solid.

:houra

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

BL = FULL OF BS

1) STEREOTYPING OR IS IT JUST BASIC JEALOUSY AND ENVY 101

Thats more then I can say about an overprivileged asshole like Gus who has had everything in life handed to him.

I've never really had any Jewish friends, but have never had a single negative encounter with a Jewish person either in real life.

Unlike you guys, I'm not ignorant to criticize people that I don't know.

Therefore, you will never ever see me write anything negative about Jewish people.

Get over it.. move on.

BL = FULL OF BS

1) STEREOTYPING OR IS IT JUST BASIC JEALOUSY AND ENVY 101

Thats more then I can say about an overprivileged asshole like Gus who has had everything in life handed to him.

I'm confused... what does that have to do with Jewish at all?

I meant it with regards to his smug attitude.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

DICKHEAD COMMENT #2 FROM LAVERTY

...." but I didn't say anything bad about Jews '...

BrianLaverty

Limited AccountJoin DateJun 26, 2011LocationRhode IslandPosts2,329

[h=2] Re: WTF: Israel Escalates by Calling up 20K in reservists for possible Invasion?[/h]

Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum
Hop on a plane, homie. Nobody is stopping you.

I wish your Jew ass would.... See how much shit you would be talking then.

BTW Bimmer....

You are the single biggest hypocrite in this thread.

Talk about how people are racists and then make up an Arab name "Al-Kabob"??

BrianLaverty

Are you kidding me?

Did you not read what I wrote??

"(And calling Gus a Jew doesn't count)"

Are you really this dumb bimmer?

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

BrianLaverty

BC, that literally goes right over his deluded head.

He thinks its normal to identify someone by their religion when making a comment like that.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I've never really had any Jewish friends, but have never had a single negative encounter with a Jewish person either in real life.

Unlike you guys, I'm not ignorant to criticize people that I don't know.

Therefore, you will never ever see me write anything negative about Jewish people.

Get over it.. move on.

Really? :LMAO

What does a Jew look like?

hahahha.. This dude is such a loser.

Has literally spent his whole day chasing me around on EOG. Can't make this stuff up...

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum
EOG Veteran

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

We know he wants to see what I'm writing so, so badly.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Yes you are in fact a very confused individual.

When did GG ever declare that he inherited fortunes and never worked ?
Why would you have even raised such a point of "everything in life handed to him"?
Did he tell you he was given a house, car at graduation, had an arranged marriage,
private schooling, maybe even had/has a gardener ?
What else ?

So what was with the envious remark ?

overprivileged asshole like Gus who has had everything in life handed to him.

I'm confused... what does that have to do with Jewish at all?

I meant it with regards to his smug attitude.

Bimmer... you've proven to be a hypocrite.

As I said..

BTW Bimmer....

So you think its okay to mock Muslims, but no one can say a word about Jewish people?

Bimmer....

Why is it okay for Gus to call Germans "Nazi"

Why is it okay for Gus to say that 96% of Arabs don't know what a toaster oven is?

Seriously....

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

You posted "Jew ass"...so where did this "non-semetic" remark come out of?
We know of a poster LardAss who loved to use this term....are you playing with us here?

Bimmer....

Why is it okay for Gus to call Germans "Nazi"

Why is it okay for Gus to say that 96% of Arabs don't know what a toaster oven is?

Seriously....

Bimmer... you've proven to be a hypocrite.

As I said..

BTW Bimmer....

So you think its okay to mock Muslims, but no one can say a word about Jewish people?